Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Have a jawa beer....on me.

Page: 1 of 1
 Colja
05-29-2004, 3:05 PM
I just wanted to say, I have been around these forums for a few months now and man this place is really growing. PCgamemods might be the best thing to happen to all of us modders, well except for you few and fortunate who have your own DL site. I was inspired to post this after reading another thread that was pretty much an argument about modders rights and all that stuff, but it made me see how much work and respect has gone into these forums. I don't think I have ever been "ripped off" or had my work disrespected here and I just wanted to give a big THANKS. I mean, it's not like there is a check in the mail for the hours I have put in and I guess the point is we ALL do this for the improvement of our and others game experience and most importantly....FUN ! So all the noobs and elders alike keep up the great work and may the force be with you!
 Colma Adawin
05-29-2004, 3:37 PM
Cheers! Colja!!
 Poggle
05-29-2004, 3:43 PM
Great post :thumbsup:
 Doom_Dealer
05-29-2004, 3:56 PM
lol, agreed!!

althought theres something funny abouta guy with a green head telling you that.
 svцsh
05-29-2004, 4:13 PM
Although I’m one of the fortunate ones to have my own download site. I agree no one has ripped me off either, I only wish there was more feed back, after spending many hours to enhance peoples gaming experience, filling requests and what not. It’s nice to know people appreciate the work that has gone it to our mods. Let keep this forum alive and the knowledge flowing so we can all benefit from one and other. That’s what it’s all about. And my the Force be with you Colja my friend. :)

svцsh
 PrtyLizardJedi
05-29-2004, 5:19 PM
That's the BEST attitude I've seen! BRAVO! :guitar1:
 Ziegfried
05-29-2004, 7:07 PM
:cheers: Great Post.
Page: 1 of 1