Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a few questions...

Page: 1 of 1
 Tall Guy
05-29-2004, 5:04 AM
hey guys, ive been away for a while and neglecting my duties at the GFN :S but i was just wondering why the old tierra episodes arnt available for download...or am i missing something....

the download and radio sections have been down for as long as I can remember, bandwidth issues? cos theres more than enough space to host em!
 Sallim
05-31-2004, 3:17 PM
Dunno, might be the fact that 8 of 12 is well busy now.

Iam small, I dont like tall peole, sorry ^_^
 Tall Guy
06-01-2004, 4:34 PM
ahh thanks anyway

i'll email 8
 MJ
06-04-2004, 12:37 AM
Hey there, Tall Guy. Here's the issue as it stands:

At the moment, I have no computer. I've moved to the other side of Australia (from Sydney to Perth) and have no computer, nor a job with which to earn money to buy a computer. These things take time. Fortunately my forum compadres are doing their best to help out on the computer horizon. So who knows? Fingers crossed. :)

The tentative scheduale, once the website is back up and running:

A new episode of something every week. This will probably be:

Tierra de los Muertos (new special edition)
Lost Cause I - There's No Hope (new special edition)
Muertos de Negro (brand new radio series set in the land of the dead)
Lost Cause II - There's Still No Hope (new radio series, continuation of the Lost Cause saga)

Plus various half hour specials (there's five different Howard ones at the moment)

Plus, believe it or not, there's finally going to be a shop. T-shirts, mousepads, and the way that I'm going, books.

To work on these and the website, I need a computer. I'm really suffering withdrawels. :) I'm currently posting from a computer at the local library. That's how bad it is. :(

If you can help out, see the other thread, contact Slinky. There'd be much appreciation.:( :(
 MJ
06-04-2004, 1:00 AM
Forgot one thing:

Needless to say, there is a fifth radio series that is definitely going to continue:

Beneath Monkey Island (a swashbuckling adventure currently consisting of two parts)
Page: 1 of 1