Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

what folder does these mods go in ?

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin_Katarn
05-28-2004, 6:52 PM
I downloaded the all force mod and several other mods, and there is no read me to tell me which folder to put it in. I know that i put the weapons,robes and reskins in the override folder but what about that one as well as the other mods that I downloaded.
 T7nowhere
05-28-2004, 6:55 PM
I general if there is no readme then it is safe to assume the files need to go into override. so unless there is a readme that tells you to put it in another folder just drop it in override.
 Mav
05-28-2004, 6:56 PM
I don't know the exact mods you are talking about, but as a general rule of thumb any files that end .mod go into the modules folder and everything else goes in the override
 Anakin_Katarn
05-28-2004, 7:01 PM
do the mods & reskins ect.. effect the quality of the gameplay ? the reason why I ask this is because I have a reskin of anakin from episode 3, the SW char robes, as well as a hanzo katana in the override folder and at times I use the set stats and add credits cheat and sometimes I cant control my characters movements and was wondering if any of those factors into my lack of control at times.
By lack of control I mean that say I press the W button the char makes like the flash and runs half way across wherever and I have to switch characters to get him to stop.

Can anyone shead some light on my problem.
 Anakin_Katarn
05-28-2004, 7:03 PM
I downloaded a all force mod, new force abilities mod as well as several others.
 T7nowhere
05-28-2004, 7:07 PM
If you have mulitple questions on the same topic it is better to just keep posting them in one thread. This will keep the forum a cleaner and more efficient Forum.

thanx
 illuzion69
05-29-2004, 12:20 AM
i had the same problem of the character going form one side of an area to the other with one push of the W button. for me it was because my RAM was only a 256 and the game recomends a 512 RAM. after i upgraded i didn't have that problem anymore. the game will tell you what your running if your not sure by clicking configure at the start up screen then click scan hardware. hope this helps.
 Clemme w/Stick
05-29-2004, 3:32 AM
Originally posted by illuzion69
i had the same problem of the character going form one side of an area to the other with one push of the W button. for me it was because my RAM was only a 256 and the game recomends a 512 RAM.

Hmm, sounds strange. My PC is running 256, and I havent experienced that at all or what so ever.

-Clemme
 Doom_Dealer
05-29-2004, 7:54 AM
Anakin Katarn,

can you post up a list of the mods you are confused about? then we can help you out better :)
Page: 1 of 1