Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dual weapons mod

Page: 1 of 1
 illuzion69
05-28-2004, 12:57 AM
I just want to let evryone know that i posted a simple mod to make all dual handed weapons into single handed weapons at pcgamemods.com
It's like Pie Man's dual saber mod but you can use all melee weapons and blasters. Thanks Pie Man for the idea and to Fred Tetra for your KT.

*edit: I also sent it to uru's Mod mainframe site.
 JackJJackal
05-28-2004, 6:10 AM
WOOT! Canderous with Dual Heavy Repeating Blasters BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! TASTE REPETITIVE BLASTY DEATH YOU SITH *******S!!!! Sorry....I'm dellirious! :-P

Thanks alot for this mod! I love the animations for wielding a standard sabre in your primary hand and a double saber in your off hand, looks neat AND has inspired me with a great idea for a SW character!
 Doom_Dealer
05-28-2004, 6:42 AM
can i have a saber and a blaster? ive always wanted that.
 Poggle
05-28-2004, 6:42 AM
Great mod I think jackalj has the right idea twin heavy repeating blasters here i come! :D
 illuzion69
05-28-2004, 6:58 AM
I'm glad you enjoy it. i also have canderous with dual heavy repeating rifles, cuts down a squad of sith with no messy clean up... at least i don't have to clean it up!! :D
To answer doom dealer i can't get the animations for a blaster and a melee to work right, it' either one or the other i couldn't get it to do both at the same time, but i will keep working on it.
 JackJJackal
05-28-2004, 8:33 AM
Originally posted by illuzion69
I'm glad you enjoy it. i also have canderous with dual heavy repeating rifles, cuts down a squad of sith with no messy clean up... at least i don't have to clean it up!! :D
To answer doom dealer i can't get the animations for a blaster and a melee to work right, it' either one or the other i couldn't get it to do both at the same time, but i will keep working on it.

Ahhhh yes, greatly saught after is that hmmm! :-P Man that would just be so unspeakably great!
 Lorden Darkblade
05-28-2004, 11:13 AM
I have a question, can I replace the one that allowed only melee for this one?
The one I have allow me to use a 2 dual-bladed sabers, should I replace it for this one?
And if I replace the things with the sabers will still work?
 Poggle
05-28-2004, 11:36 AM
The problem with a melle and ranged weapon could be due to the ai not knowing whether to close on the enemy or use the ranged weapon animation i'm not sure if they'll be a way round it
 Lorden Darkblade
05-28-2004, 11:43 AM
No, what I asked is that if I can replace the old mod just for lightsabers for that one and still be able to use 2 dual-bladed lightsabers. thats what I ask.
 Hybris
05-28-2004, 12:00 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU i HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE!! P.S You have Master Hybris Force Blessings!
:fire3: :fire2:
 meek
05-28-2004, 1:37 PM
Two sith war swords will definetely look good. Thanks!
 stingerhs
05-28-2004, 4:08 PM
From what i have seen of this mod, it completely rocks, but for some odd reason, i can't get it to work right. it does make it so i have a standard blade in one hand and a 2 blade in the other, but it won't do 2 double blades.
IT'S KILLING ME!!!!:mob:

P.S. it's doin the same thing with blasters.
:chop1:
 illuzion69
05-28-2004, 8:40 PM
to ReLoaD2K, replace the dual saber mod with mine and it does include dual sabers and all two handed weapons.
to stingerhs, first put a single handed weapon (ie for melee i use the sword, short sword or single bladed saber and for blasters i use the blaster pistol or bendak's pistol) then put the weapon you want to use into your off hand then change your main hand to what you want to use. follow in that order and it should work. let me know if it still isn't. again thanks for the feed back i'm glad you all like it.
 Lorden Darkblade
05-28-2004, 9:03 PM
Thanks!
 Bubonous
05-29-2004, 5:53 AM
This mod sounds extra cool.

Just a few questions: If one equips two double-bladed sabers, does one get four base attacks, two base attacks, or just one base attack like in the dual double-bladed saber mod? And for double-bladed vibroswords? If one equips two blaster rifles, does one get one base attack or two?
 stingerhs
05-29-2004, 2:00 PM
thanx dude!!!! this mod rules all!!!
:rock: :urpdude:
 illuzion69
05-29-2004, 4:56 PM
you know i didn't even think to try to give more base attacks. right now it is the same as wielding two blaster pistols or two swords or single bladed sabers. as soon as i get time i will look into giving more base attacks. i think it's a good idea. if it works i'll let you know.
Page: 1 of 1