Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

troubleshoot

Page: 1 of 1
 pegasustheeye
05-27-2004, 10:00 PM
hello people i just downloaded moviebattles and im having some trouble. when i try to join a moviebattle, it displays an error message saying "ERROR: Unexpected EOF while looking for group 'Republic'" (or rebel, for jabba). anyone know what i might be doing wrong?
 Samuel Dravis
05-27-2004, 10:51 PM
You should ask this on the official MB2 forums (http://forums.moviebattles.com/)...as) this is OJP, we can't really help you too much with that. :( If you get an answer though, please tell me. I was wondering that also, but I'm too lazy to post there. :D
 razorace
05-28-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by pegasustheeye
hello people i just downloaded moviebattles and im having some trouble. when i try to join a moviebattle, it displays an error message saying "ERROR: Unexpected EOF while looking for group 'Republic'" (or rebel, for jabba). anyone know what i might be doing wrong?

It sounds like your .siege file are corrupted or Phunk didn't make the file buffer large enough.
Page: 1 of 1