Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

AOTC TC not working

Page: 1 of 1
 sora
05-21-2004, 8:21 PM
i whanted to know if anyone downlpaded the aotctc demo. iam asking this because ive try twice now to download it from lucasfiles and it stops the download at 36% then closer. it does save as a winzip file. anyone else have this problem? thanks
 Crow_Nest
05-22-2004, 2:46 AM
Then download it somewhere else like www.jk3files.com)
 sora
05-22-2004, 10:29 PM
thank it worked fine. i dont know why i dint try it before. thanks again
 sora
05-27-2004, 7:13 PM
As the topic says i have a problem with the demo. i downloaded it from lucasfiles to my destop. installed it. then when i clicked on the aotctc jedi academy icon it says at the top "couldnt load mpdefalut.cfg. any help would be apperciated.
 Anakin
05-27-2004, 7:19 PM
If you look on the forums on the site you will see that this problem can be solved.
 sora
05-27-2004, 7:20 PM
thank you. i hope the demo was worth the download time it took. probally will be
 sora
05-27-2004, 7:38 PM
another problem. when i go into the mp, setup, mods, and load mod. a errow report comes up that says it must close. but the sp version works. please help
 sora
05-27-2004, 10:53 PM
i was just kidding about the title. but i cant get the muiltiplayer version to work. when i click on the aotctc icon it says "couldnt load mpdefault.cfg". then i tried the jedi academy icon. when into setup, then mods. the file there is only a capitale A. then it loads back up and says theres a errow saying it needs to shutdown the program. any help?
 Crow_Nest
05-28-2004, 7:53 AM
Didn't you read the readme carefully?
 TK-8252
05-28-2004, 8:38 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Didn't you read the readme carefully?

*Sigh...* Some people will never learn. :(
 StormHammer
05-28-2004, 9:59 AM
Joke or no joke...do not use swear words, or indeed accuse people of lying, in thread titles. :tsk:
 Anakin
05-28-2004, 12:42 PM
Again the answer is on the forums in the demo support.
 sora
05-28-2004, 3:27 PM
*sigh* the answer is not in the forums. ive looked at each on in the demo support. most just say to go into the game and try it by setup, mods. and the other thing is the people that posted with my problems dont get answerd. since i cant find a solution any one care to give a link to the right topic. or some more help. thanks

here are the only topic with my problem. none have been resovled

Demo problem
yet another problem with the mod
my demo wont work
 snife
05-28-2004, 4:18 PM
LOL!
when i uninstall AOTCTC i had 2 reinstall JKA
i didnt get that sceen when i started it,,,,,,,,,,

my friends have it,,,,,,but can u tell me if there is a way to uninstall AOTCTC so it dont be like this,,,,,,,?
 Anakin
05-28-2004, 8:14 PM
To be honest I would wait for a file update before you download it again, plus the answer is on the forums I remember some one asking the same question, if its not there why dont you ask it?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
05-29-2004, 11:02 AM
People having installation\uninstallation problems should look at this thread
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127563)

snife, is this what you are talking about?

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
After I used Add\Remove Programs to remove AOTC:TC, I found that my launcher program (JediAcademy.exe) that lets you launch the single player or multiplayer game no longer worked and gave me this error message:

http://www.uploadit.org/Amidala/error_msg.jpg)

I can still launch the single-player and multiplayer games directly, but obviously that's a bug that needs to be fixed. I'll post it on your board too.

EDIT: I was able to repair it by copying all the files in the Install directory on CD 1 to the Install directory in my game installation.
 acdcfanbill
06-01-2004, 2:00 AM
heh i just always launched everything from jamp.exe or jasp.exe :)
 cjcr12
06-09-2004, 6:21 PM
when i install this mod the screen goes black and nothing else works, i have unnistalled and installed several times and always is the same. also the sarlacc do the same
Page: 1 of 1