Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Basic Max file request

Page: 1 of 1
 VonCrappre
05-26-2004, 11:34 PM
Basic Max file request... for a skilled game model maker... I need to get a hold of a pre-setup CHISS, the model from the game but in max file, default skinned, uv mapped, uvw mapped, weighted, physiqued, all the basics(which I can't seem to do myself, at the moment). The thing of the matter is that I am a good and very resourceful modeler but I can't seem to get past the technical aspects of what it takes to get models into games... so I would really need a mesher/modeler to help me out. I really need your help.
 razorace
05-27-2004, 5:11 AM
I beleive you can find the root max files for Raven's model in the humanoid animation packs that Keshire recently released.

Secondly, this isn't the editing request forum. Please direct modelling requests there.
 keshire
05-27-2004, 5:19 AM
root max files

Correction, root XSI files. Poke around the various modelling forums, and check out Psyko's realm (http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/) .

With the lack of talented individuals in the community as well as the ones still around being fairly busy you may need to help yourself. But a request in the request forum never hurts.
 VonCrappre
05-27-2004, 8:12 AM
Thanks Keshire. I seriously did not know about Psyk0's Realm's website, and I have searched all up and down the internet for tutorials, 3d modeling and JK2 editing, and have never found this website... until now. So I really hope I can learn the technical aspects of 3D modeling, maybe I can get some of my projects completed. You know that when I got a hold of a tutorial that I understood I was able to model for Freedom Force once I got a base model I produced 8 awesome and amazing models! Never released them though, felt they were too random for the game... which wont be the case here though cause I'll be modeling for... Star Wars.

Razorace, sorry about the post not supposed to be here, honestly didnt realize there was another forum.
Page: 1 of 1