Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

security codes

Page: 1 of 1
 etheral
05-26-2004, 1:15 PM
:deathii: i bought the game hit the road but without the security codes can some1 help me plz:vadar:
 toenail1
05-26-2004, 3:37 PM
hmmmm.... did you buy it on floppies, cuz my cd-version doesnt have a copy protection system, so i dont need the codes

otherwise, i think LEC will give you them for a fee, just as long as you can prove that you bought the game (i think they still do that)
 Ray Jones
05-26-2004, 3:37 PM
buy it again, with security codes.

err..

yes.
 Skinkie
05-26-2004, 10:33 PM
Contact LucasArts. I recommend doing it through their site (http://www.lucasarts.com).

Don't ask here as it's illegal.
 Jake
05-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Play the game using ScummVM :)
 Samnmax221
05-27-2004, 9:29 AM
No ilegal or they'll deport you agian!
La Meegra!
La Meegra!
 SyntheticGerbil
05-29-2004, 2:57 AM
Plz.

Like most other people, engineers are creatures of habit and convention. When we think of frequency-conscious compression, the first thing that pops into our minds is de-essing vocals. Not surprising, as this is arguably the most common application for the technique. But there are many others, and if we think outside the box, we can discover ways to use frequency-conscious compression to tame boomy acoustic and electric bass guitars and cello, blaring vocals and ear-splitting wind instruments. Much of this is familiar to veteran engineers, but let’s look at some refinements that should at the very least jar your memory and tune up your chops.

Some1 PLZ reprt me.
 Ray Jones
05-29-2004, 3:03 AM
is that a new voice sean? ..

:D

besides.. here were i live "plz" means postleitzahl.

JanB
06-01-2004, 5:42 PM
But they would write ZIP instead of PLZ when they'd try to shorten Postleitzahl.

J.
 Samnmax221
06-04-2004, 3:22 PM
This is called a moronic post

A new person posts see's that he's well on the road to having a brick thrown through his window and never posts agian
 edlib
06-04-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
Like most other people, engineers are creatures of habit and convention. When we think of frequency-conscious compression, the first thing that pops into our minds is de-essing vocals. Not surprising, as this is arguably the most common application for the technique. But there are many others, and if we think outside the box, we can discover ways to use frequency-conscious compression to tame boomy acoustic and electric bass guitars and cello, blaring vocals and ear-splitting wind instruments. Much of this is familiar to veteran engineers, but let’s look at some refinements that should at the very least jar your memory and tune up your chops.
I actually understood all of that.

I have "de-essed" a squeaky acoustic guitar track or two, as well as some truly hideous vocals.
Page: 1 of 1