Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

having trouble in XP...

Page: 1 of 1
 uncledonnie3
05-24-2004, 3:13 PM
I've installed the game without any problems, however when i try to run the game it goes to the loading screen with manny and glottis, but after a short while it kicks me back to the desktop with the following error message: "Stdmemory.c (882): allocation" i have no idea what this means and do not have a lot of technical knowledge about computers so help would be appreciated. thanks
 Expert Player
05-25-2004, 4:52 PM
Try downloading the patch. It fixes a lot of problems, and you'll need it anyway for later in the game, trust me, I have XP too ;)
 uncledonnie3
05-25-2004, 7:19 PM
yeah i already did that, it didn't solve anything. i would really like to play this game and have been searching like crazy for an answer to this problem.
 Tall Guy
05-28-2004, 12:55 PM
playing the game in win98 would be your best bet. its safe to say that the memory error you're getting is the cause of running xp. whenever i want to play the game i just boot into win98, i know this isnt always possible but thats your best option. theres really not a lot you can do.
Page: 1 of 1