Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Groovy's WTF of the week

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Groovy
05-21-2004, 3:12 AM
 Katarn07
05-21-2004, 6:27 PM
That's the only non-04 figure I still don't own. I'll get it for the sake of owning it. I think he's supposed to be falling in the reactor or something. Why is his hood up like that? Only Hasbro....:confused:

Oh, and we all chip in on goof ups like that over at out WTF of the whenever thread (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125127) :p
 ZBomber
05-21-2004, 8:37 PM
We've known about the... em..... gem.... for awhile. :D

I didn't even buy that figure -_-
 Darth Groovy
05-22-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Katarn07
That's the only non-04 figure I still don't own. I'll get it for the sake of owning it. I think he's supposed to be falling in the reactor or something. Why is his hood up like that? Only Hasbro....:confused:

Oh, and we all chip in on goof ups like that over at out WTF of the whenever thread (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125127) :p

Yeah but you got to admit, a figure that looks THIS bad deserves it's own thread. Seriously.
 Zappa_0
05-23-2004, 8:27 PM
yep it is pretty bad!
 ZBomber
05-23-2004, 9:44 PM
The figure is macde to be when he is thrown over the edge....

He did kinda look like that when that happened, its not THAT bad.... still low quality, but I dunno if it deserves its own thread. ;)
 daring dueler
05-26-2004, 4:21 PM
low quatlity.no.

it just sux, i do have one....
one again for the sake of collecting, plus, it was short shipped.
the sculpt is the problem, the face is flawless, the hood screwed it up.
 ZBomber
05-28-2004, 8:16 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
low quatlity.no.

it just sux, i do have one....
one again for the sake of collecting, plus, it was short shipped.
the sculpt is the problem, the face is flawless, the hood screwed it up.

The ood scrws it up, so yes, it IS low quality.They obiouslly didn't spend much tiem on the hood.
 daring dueler
06-02-2004, 3:58 PM
bad sculpting....yes, ofcourse. quality is not low, it wont fall apart, and the work wasnt botched, they just didnt make it look good.
Page: 1 of 1