Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

3 Level demo is in Beta test

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Linux
05-21-2004, 1:21 AM
I just wanted to drop a brief note to all the faithful forum people that the 3 Level demo is officially in beta test at this point. I actually played the complete level of Talay for the first time last night - it's not perfect just yet , but it's all there and the atmosphere is simply amazing . . . you guys are in for such a treat.

Secret Base is in full revamp mode right now, fixing a few errant things that changed from Jedi Outcast, and Anoat Sewers is in final wrap stage with a brand new ending cutscene to wrap up the demo.

Anyhow, hang in there - Rich is on break for school exams so I'll be doing some short news logs in the next few weeks while ramping up for the big release.

thanks!
Darth_Linux
 Locutus_of_Borg
05-21-2004, 7:21 AM
Hooray! I was beginning to lose faith considering the fact that the site hasn't been updated since April 2! But it's great to know you're still going at it and that the demo's nearly done. Can't wait!
 Neverhoodian
05-21-2004, 10:58 AM
This is welcome news indeed. I'm glad to hear you guys are still hard at work on the mod.

Sounds like it won't be long now before the demo's released. I'll be looking forward to it!:)
 SlicerDude
05-21-2004, 2:00 PM
Wow, it's almost here! And I just got JA too, just in time! Thanks guys, keep up the awesome work!
 The_One
05-21-2004, 4:02 PM
Website update to go along side :)

http://darkforces.jediknight.net/)

Enjoy!
 ewok mercenary
05-23-2004, 1:21 PM
Just had a look through some of the screenshots, and I can honestly say I'm genuinely impressed - keep it up :)
 Ham Yoyo
05-29-2004, 3:20 AM
Keep up the good work. I'm glad you are still going at it.
Page: 1 of 1