Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I NEED MORE HELP!! Doors, Moving Plats, and Vehicle Spawn

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Frodo
05-19-2004, 5:18 PM
Hey yall,
Im so frustrated. If been using the Rich Deasals Map but the Brush tutorials on doors and plats confused that crap outta me. So if theres anyone who can help please do.

Secondly how can i have a swoop bike spawn in the mp game. I need to know because im making a little track for swoops.

BawBag™
05-19-2004, 5:29 PM
Originally posted by Lord Frodo
Hey yall,
Im so frustrated. If been using the Rich Deasals Map but the Brush tutorials on doors and plats confused that crap outta me. So if theres anyone who can help please do.

If you PM me, I can try and help you with whatever the specific problem is with your doors. With RichDiesels, you have to try and experiment, because they aren't good for doors operated by 2 switches etc. ;)
 EvilJedi
05-20-2004, 12:17 AM
Ye.. like i followed ritchie and my switches on the doors dont work... plus ritchie says to get JK2Radiant and that just suuuux
 Jedi_Vogel
05-20-2004, 3:44 AM
Especially if you're not mapping for JK2 ;) Remember, as I was reminded the other week (and thus found some other tutorials to go alongside them) that he wrote them FOR JK2, not JA.

Plus, ignore what he says about leaving a gap between the walls...I got told to keep walls solid and have the door literally go inside the wall...and it works out sooo much better :D
 stuna213
06-06-2004, 12:00 AM
about spawning swoops just make a npc vehicle(riight click select npc then select vehicle) then hit n and enter a ker of npc_type and a value of swoop, swoop_mp(red), swoop_mp2(blue). that should do it
Page: 1 of 1