Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I never played it...

Page: 1 of 1
 orphiuchus
05-17-2004, 11:11 PM
and well, I remember really wanting to but not having time. So I was thinking just now, why not get that old game you never played? So... where the hell can I get it? I would love if I could download it somewhere. Not for free, but just to save me the trouble of driving to the store. plus that way I could get it tonight.
I dont know if such a method of selling games exists(I just finished my last game which I got when it was new... anachronox, so I'm a little out of the loop)
 VampireNaomi
05-18-2004, 8:22 AM
I don't know about downloading, but you can buy it here: http://www.lucasarts.com/companystore/grim/)
 Tall Guy
05-18-2004, 8:24 AM
 VampireNaomi
05-18-2004, 1:42 PM
I wish I had a credit card... Then I could buy all the neat stuff Amazon sells... :p
 JofaGuht
05-18-2004, 11:18 PM
No! Credit cards are BAD. Debit card, you need debit cards. Debit cards are actually legitimate and don't get you or your family $70,000 dollars in debt. Don't be cheap, just take the money directed out of your account. **** credit and it's fiendish ways. Credit card companies are like a corporate mafia.

Anyway, yeah, you need to play Grim...I suggest Amazon...stores won't have it.
 VampireNaomi
05-19-2004, 7:15 AM
I don't know anything about these different cards so I guess it would be pretty dumb for me to get one. I only want one to buy stuff from Amazon and other non-Finnish stores. Our selection is horrible.
 Expert Player
05-21-2004, 2:29 PM
when you get it you'll be happy. My brother got it and I started watching him play, and I started to get hooked on it. I'm gonna get the second versios ASAP when it comes out:)
Page: 1 of 1