Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clan Commando

Page: 2 of 2
 El Sitherino
02-03-2005, 6:41 AM
Let this be a warning, if any clan wars errupt, the threads will be locked until I feel we can be productive.

Masterbob, I have to agree with Rhett. You have in your location that you're from Texas, yet your language habbits are rather poor, please try to put in some effort to be coherent. If people that don't speak english as a native tongue can do so, I expect you to also.
 LukeKatarn
02-03-2005, 11:27 AM
OK I'm back, and hopefully for good. And Master Bob, no offence, I just went to correct that it isn't school, it's teh fact that I've recentl moved and needed time to settle in. ANyway, go away Lord Malak, please. I had every authority to make this clan, and I made it before the REF. I even told everyoen on teh IEF boards, that's how Revan Onasi joined my clan, but I guess he betrayed me. Oh well, sorry for the flames on teh REF thread.
 masterbob7
02-03-2005, 3:36 PM
I can not type for my life so forgive about my spell and I am from mexico so english is not my native tounge
 LukeKatarn
02-03-2005, 6:25 PM
By the way Master Bob, nice av. Reroni Kenshin rocks!
 El Sitherino
02-03-2005, 6:28 PM
Keep those kind of bits to PM's Luke.
 LukeKatarn
02-05-2005, 6:05 AM
Whoops sorry. ANyway, the new forums are up, you can go to them from the free webs site ((I think.)). It might not work since for no reason I've been haveing a hard time on free webs. I'll edit this post in a few and add the link to the forums.
 boranchistanger
02-05-2005, 9:00 AM
Just as a suggestion, you may want to use something other than Freewebs for your website. It really hurts your image with other clans and with people who want to join. Also, just as a tip, checking the grammer and spelling of your website would also help your image.

-Boran
 Janek Sunber
02-07-2005, 7:27 AM
hehe poor luke give him a chance
 LukeKatarn
02-07-2005, 8:04 AM
I thought I had fixed everything. Dang. And I would use great now, but that's VERY confuseing. I can't figure it out.
 boranchistanger
02-07-2005, 8:39 AM
I've taken the liberty to edit your front page.

Welcome Republic Commandos! You are here to serve me and you will do as I please. Your first task is to go to the forums and register if you are a member. If you are a guest and are willing to join the Clan contact me on AOL Instant Messenger.

to

Welcome Republic Commandos! Welcome to the website of Clan Commando, the first clan created for Republic Commando! To join, go to the forums and register and contact me on AOL Instant Messenger. My AOL Instant Messenger Screenname is ________. Hope to see you'll on the Battlefield!

-Boran
 LukeKatarn
02-08-2005, 9:28 AM
Thanks boran.
Page: 2 of 2