Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ledge hang

Page: 1 of 1
 lazoras
05-15-2004, 3:32 PM
will the ledge hanging be in the basic version?
 razorace
05-15-2004, 10:19 PM
As I've already stated multiple times to you, ledge hanging will not be in Basic. It requires a 12+ meg file and is a gameplay change, so it can't be in Basic.

It's not going to happen, so please quit asking.
 lazoras
05-16-2004, 1:56 AM
:(

ya know its kinda funny how you guys are making this mod.

i am a JK2 player giving your development team good advice on what JK2 players look forward to. but you dont seem to get it lol.
my guess is your going to make this mod for you and it will probubly only be used by you and maybe a few other people...then it will die out.
just to bring you to reality. make the mod so we like it or you can kiss all that great work good bye cuz it will be useless after a week or two of completing.
just to bring you to reality of course.
 keshire
05-16-2004, 2:47 AM
LOL thats pretty funny. But if anyone wants animations they have to go through us first. That includes ledge grab stuff as well. And if OJP dies out so do the anims and any code that has been done so far. Cuz lord knows I ain't handing any of my stuff out to just anyone.
 razorace
05-16-2004, 2:54 AM
Lazoras, we've been putting up with your crap ever since you showed up here. All you've ever done is bitch and whine about how JA+ is this god mod and how OJP should be more like it.

I've tried come to some sort of compromise to please you, but you have continued to bitch and complain. Stuff like that affects moral so something has to be done about it now

As such, this is my warning as the forum moderator. Stop bitching about stuff that staff members have already said no to. While we appreciate reasonable feedback, your bitching is not that.

DO NOT email your "suggestions" to me or other OJP staff.

DO NOT IM your "suggestions" to me or other OJP staff.

You may contiune to post on the forums, however, ANY additional non-constructive posts from you WILL be DELETED or humorous edited.

If you can't handle that, GET OUT NOW.
Page: 1 of 1