Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The play of the computer Game

Page: 1 of 1
 goldenanorak
05-14-2004, 8:01 AM
Hey,

I just wrote a radio play based on Grim Fandango. I suppose its fan fiction really. If anyone would like me to send them the script just ask. It's my best piece so far.

I don't think anyone has created the play of the computer game. Maybe I started a new genre?

Hope you are all well

goldenanorak@hotmail.com
 VampireNaomi
05-14-2004, 9:40 AM
Me, me, me! Send it to me! I'll e-mail you so that you know where to send it. You should also post it at FF.Net. The GF situation there is DEAD. :(
 Tall Guy
05-16-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm sure you'll wanna go check out http://nightlight.grimfandango.net/)
 VampireNaomi
05-17-2004, 7:14 AM
I kinda deleted your e-mail so I can't reply through it. I'll post my comments here instead. :p

Wow, I was amazed by your play! The way you wrote the characters was excellent, Mr. Fandango really reminded me of Manny. And Conchita... She was my favourite. The Roman Police was fun as well, you have really gone through the trouble of developing the Land of the Dead.

And I have to say that the small mention of Hitler's Konditerei was hilarious! :D
Page: 1 of 1