Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Adding life to this Forum with a picture...

Page: 1 of 1
 RajalTikana
05-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Heres a bit of fan art that I'm currently working on. Good ol' Manny!

http://www.yarsoft.com/~pegs/manny.jpg)

Clean up on the picture is done! I'll most likely post anyother fan art in this thread only as well. Dont wanna flood this board with threads that only have a single picture in them... unless that is suggested.
 James Isaac
05-14-2004, 2:13 AM
That looks good. I really like the skull and the way it's shaped.

I can put this up in the fan section of my Grim Fadango site if you want, which i am currently working on and should be up very soon.
 RajalTikana
05-14-2004, 2:24 AM
Thanks!

And if you want to stick it up on the site, you can so long as I'm credited.(which I'm sure you'd do anyways.) :) Though it's not done yet. Gonna color and stuff.

Edit: Picture has been updated with a clean line verson ("inked")
 VampireNaomi
05-14-2004, 7:12 AM
So good! I love the way you drew him; it's obvious that he's our Manny, but he's also different from the game. Good work! ;)

Any chances that you'll draw Domino? Here's at least one big Domino fangirl patiently waiting. :D
 RajalTikana
05-14-2004, 3:48 PM
Hell yea I'll draw Domino! Very neat guy, so yea, definately worth drawing. And I'm a fan girl of him too...so....*grin*
 Expert Player
05-14-2004, 7:49 PM
Hmm... No offence, but... KEEP WORKING ON THAT!!! it sorta insults Manny, but thats just my point of view...
:joy:
 RajalTikana
05-14-2004, 9:02 PM
Yea, I know it doesnt really look like him :P decided to kinda draw him differently. Maybe in the next piccy, I'll make him look alot meaner rather then pathetic.

Anyways, colored version is up now. Cross hatch shading now.
 Thrik
05-15-2004, 1:36 PM
I like it. It's good that you're explorting outside of what's normally done (a straight 3d -> 2d rendition of the characters) and developing your own ideas and thoughts about them.

You've got quite a good style going here - the only problem I can see is his mouth looks a little strange. It could be improved if you knocked off his outer two teeth so that the mouth was the same width as the face.
 Tall Guy
05-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by RajalTikana
...Dont wanna flood this board with threads that only have a single picture in them... unless that is suggested. dont worry about flooding, if you have something to post, post it.
Page: 1 of 1