Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Weird/Bad saber colors from OJP?

Page: 1 of 1
 Weiser_Cain
05-11-2004, 5:33 AM
Some of you may remember I had a Problem with lightsabers looking like crap after a night of random downloads from some servers. Specificaly they had black boxes with white borders around them in place of a glow. I have tracked this effect/problem down to a file named 'ojp_enhanced_002b6.pk3'. My questions are...
1 Is this a real ojp file?
2 Are they aware of this problem?
3 Is there a fix for this problem?
4 What's in this file anyway?
 Rad Blackrose
05-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Yes, that is an OJP file, which happens to be the Enhanced beta.

You might want to drop them a note under their own forums, which is in the Hosted Forums section.
 razorace
05-11-2004, 2:24 PM
I beleive the problem is that you have a conflicting "sabers.shader" file from another mod hidding somewhere in your /base folder.

Unfortunately, TCK or I didn't think to realize that we should have renamed the saber file to avoid conflicts with players that directly used a sabers.shader for their moded saber hilts. I'll probably fix that soon.
Page: 1 of 1