Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Music converter...

Page: 1 of 1
 JediYamato
05-11-2004, 12:43 AM
Hey,

I recently downloaded a music converter that converts the .imu music files on the Force Commander CD and the .imc music files on the X-Wing Alliance CD to playable .wav files. The problem is, I cannot get this program to work. I double-click on the icon, and it appears to work for a split second. A DOS window comes up and disappears as fast as it appeared.

I downloaded the converter from here: http://www.gimmie.tudelft.nl/homes/blok10b/ender/sco/files/craftedit/xwa/imx2wav.zip)

I am running on Windows XP for your info. I tried all compatibility modes and they did not work either.

Can someone help me with this?

EDIT: Never mind. I found a way to get it to work. If anyone wants to know, you double-click on the .imu/.imc file and hopefully a window will come up telling you to find a program to open the file with. Use the imx2wav program. It will convert the file into a .wav.
 Pedro The Hutt
05-11-2004, 9:17 AM
And from there on in an mp3 I'm sure, you mangy pirate you. XD
Page: 1 of 1