Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The adventure of a lifetime

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
05-08-2004, 3:16 PM
Ok, the basic rules.
You are a teenage boy/girl. This is based on the year 2346 and the place is Earth. You can be from any continent, because each of the teen's find a special virus on their computer. The virus makes a huge problem into the computer system and when the teen's try to delete the program, they are swallowed throught a portal into a different world many lightyears away. Now they are in a small computer class... It is year 1999, the K2O-virus(or something like that :p ) is raging and taking over as much as computers they can get. The virus will strike on New Year, the Millenium shall be destroyed.
Please, I beg you new guys not to join. I want to remember the times I was a newbie and so I want the ol' good guy's to join only. Thank you.

--------------------

The door slowly opens and a bit older boy walks in thabn the others in the class. "So, You'r the new one's eh? come with me, I will answer everyone of your questions I know the answer. We must go to my flat. We shall talk there. There's some bikes behind this school. Come there when you are finished" the boy said and walked out of the room.

--------------------

The boy's profile:
Name: Jack O'Connor
Job in the team: Assisting the new teen's
From year: 2331

--------------------

My profile:
Name: Tepe Zachary
Job in the team: The know-it-all
From year: 2346

---------------------

Tepe looked the others. He was wearing a pair of mirror sunglasses. He rose up like the others after taking his own IP into a text file and save it into a disk. He walked out from the room. He waited ouside the room.
 LukeKatarn
05-08-2004, 3:29 PM
(Can I join since I am not ssuch a newbie any more?)
 Black Knight of Keno
05-09-2004, 3:01 AM
((I mean those hwo were here before me as oldies. So let's see if nobody of them joins and this drops to the bottom, then I'll put a post agreeing that those after me can join))
 LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 9:23 PM
((Ok))
Page: 1 of 1