Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Home is where you break your DivX

Page: 1 of 1
 TyraaRane
05-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Okay, so I'm really belatedly downloading all the EMI cutscenes...and I think there might be a problem with the "Home Is Where You Squish Your Hat" one. When I downloaded it (using a download manager, iGetter), it unzipped just fine...but when I loaded it in QuickTime (6.0) I got nothing but a black screen and little sound bytes every so often, but no real sound. And all the other .avi files I have (including some EMI cutscenes) play just fine, so I don't think it's a DivX issue.

This could be a problem at my end; the download could've been corrupted or something...I could redownload it and check, but I'm on the world's slowest modem, and I'd rather check and make sure than download a corrupted/broken file all over again.
 MrManager
05-05-2004, 11:14 PM
I'll double check it tomorrow and let you know what I find. (unless somebody does it for me before that ;-*)
 MrManager
05-06-2004, 4:23 PM
Just tried it and it worked fine for me. You probably just need to re-download it.
 TyraaRane
05-08-2004, 8:32 PM
Okay, I'll try redownloading it, then. Thanks!
 TyraaRane
05-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Okay, so I redownloaded the file...and I'm still having problems. Here's what's going on:

iGetter insists that the file is 8.04MB in size. Mozilla, on the other hand, says that it's 8.2MB. But it always stops the download at 8MB even, and then when I unzip it I have the no picture/soundbyte thing going on. Um, yeah. I have no idea what's going on there...but it's weird either way. Help?
 MrManager
05-14-2004, 4:31 PM
Have you tried disabling iGetter?
 mattgentle
04-22-2005, 9:06 AM
I can't get the links to work? All the files hosted at lucasfiles.com eg http://xfer1.lucasfiles.com/LFN/Scummbar.com/cmi/sinkshipfinal.avi) don't seem to work for me? Are the cut scenes hosted anywhere else?

Cheers
Page: 1 of 1