Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anybody got my Sith Apprentice mod?

Page: 1 of 1
 Aryyn
05-05-2004, 4:15 AM
My cpu crashed & i lost all my files i was wondering if anybody had a mod made awhile ago called Sith Apprentice/conversion. I would very much like to have it back.
 Kurgan
05-05-2004, 5:37 AM
Can you describe it for us? You might also try doing a google search, perhaps it was posted someplace?
 katanamaru
05-06-2004, 10:50 PM
Hey I have a copy of your sith apprentice mod. Really cool if you ask me. I got it from Lucasfiles.com so you could check there first. I believe it was under models for JA. If it isn't there i could try to mail it to you. Hope that helps.
 Obi_Kwiet
05-06-2004, 11:26 PM
Uhhh, just put your HD on a diffrent PC. How exactly did you CPU "crash" anyway. Overheat?
 Aryyn
05-07-2004, 1:24 AM
Hey I have a copy of your sith apprentice mod. Really cool if you ask me. I got it from Lucasfiles.com so you could check there first. I believe it was under models for JA. If it isn't there i could try to mail it to you. Hope that helps.

Its not the model its a huge conversion mod. Its about 80MB. Thanks anyway katanamuru.

Uhhh, just put your HD on a diffrent PC. How exactly did you CPU "crash" anyway. Overheat?

It wouldnt let me into windows. It gave me a windows error! So i tried a system restore without reformating & losing any files then it gave me the same error. So i had to do a reformat system restore then i lost everything. I was really bummed out.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
05-07-2004, 2:01 AM
I had a Windows error like that, even Safe Mode wouldn't work. There was an error on the hard drive so a key Windows file was unreadable. But....

I just moved the hard drive to a working computer so I could run Norton Disk Doctor on it. But before I could do that, Windows 2000 on the working computer ran chkdisk on the corrupted hard drive and fixed the error. I moved the hard drive back to the original computer and, voila, it started up just fine with all my files intact.

Everyone should back up their hard drive to CD-R or DVD this weekend.
Page: 1 of 1