Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trueview?

Page: 1 of 1
 AIVAS
05-02-2004, 10:44 PM
I have found the truevie.cfg in the correct folder, and in all the documentation, I've found it telling me that its added a first person view to everything, yet I can't seem to get it to work. Could someone explain to me how to enable it?
 razorace
05-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Use your third person/first person toggle button. It defaults to "P".
 AIVAS
05-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by razorace
Use your third person/first person toggle button. It defaults to "P".

Ok, well it seems the same to me pretty much, and I can't use it with lightsaber.
 razorace
05-02-2004, 11:16 PM
Well, you probably don't have trueguns turned on (off by default).
 Kurgan
05-04-2004, 10:23 AM
For me, using OJP, with trueview on the guns look the same, but I can hit the third person switch button with saber (just like with guns) and I get first person saber.

You'll definately know if you have trueguns on (they don't both have to be on) if your models look different (less detailed, different animations).
 razorace
05-04-2004, 4:37 PM
hmmm, you probably don't have it set correctly. If trueguns is actually on, you'll normally only see the gun by looking down at it.
 Kurgan
05-05-2004, 2:26 AM
That's weird, 'cause for me the gun is more or less visible on the screen without looking down with trueguns, just that it's the less detailed 3rd person model zoomed in (as it's supposed to be with trueguns).

I'm not saying you're wrong (you made the dang thing) just that that's how it is for me using it.
Page: 1 of 1