Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to get out of Tatto parlor?

Page: 1 of 1
 Opti
05-02-2004, 12:10 PM
After receiving the dog tag from whats his name, I cant walk past Todo who is now on the phone. I seen in a walk through that I need to talk to Todo about some rusty anchor but I dont have anything realated to a rusty anchor in my inventory and everytime I try to talk to him hes just says hes busy at work?????????? Is this a bug that know one has found but me? I have installed the patch which didnt work either.
 Expert Player
05-04-2004, 5:19 PM
Well, if I were you, I'd either look for a new patch. I got through this area without your problem, but if you give me a couple of days, I'll look into the subject.
 Tall Guy
05-08-2004, 1:07 PM
its not a bug, you're missing something in your inventory, you need it to progress.
 Opti
05-10-2004, 3:21 PM
I understand that I need something in my inventory to progress, but the thing is Im stuck ,I cant leave the room, Manny gets stuck between Todo and the chair....??????????
 Expert Player
05-10-2004, 6:01 PM
hmm well, I dont know if this will work or not... open the fridge... I don't remember well...
 Tall Guy
05-11-2004, 6:03 AM
try to turn around so that manny looks at the ladders leading out of the palour, when he does press 'use' and he should get out of there by himself. i dont know how close to the ladders you have to be though. you may need to reload at an earlier stage and try it again.
Page: 1 of 1