Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

taunts

Page: 1 of 1
 sora
05-01-2004, 7:13 PM
is there a way to get jk3 taunts to a model made for jk2? like kyle kartans taunts to another character.thanks
 --ZeeMan--
05-01-2004, 8:05 PM
yeah, copying and pasting the appropriate files or keywords into the file system..
 sora
05-01-2004, 9:26 PM
hmm i dont quite get what your saying. if you whant to give it a shot give me your email address and ill send you kyles taunts. or you can get them form the assets0 pak file. the thing i whant to do is place the taunts that there work for a mercinary kyle skin. the skin has regular taunts and dosent suit the character. if you whant il send you the link for the merc kyle. thanks
 --ZeeMan--
05-01-2004, 10:02 PM
i dont' know how to do it, but in each npc is a settings for all the taunts..i dont 'know if they are mp3 or wav but it's a sound file and you just copy and paste
 Crow_Nest
05-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Sometimes this does not work all the time, cos the coding might be different. So it might not work for all models/skins
Page: 1 of 1