Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

merc kyle

Page: 1 of 1
 sora
04-27-2004, 9:35 PM
first off please dont move this to the request page. it never does me good. second off i just downloaded the kyle katarn mecenary skin. its awsome. one prob theres no custom sounds. can someone take kyle kartans taunts and sounds from the skin in mp ans put them in the merc kyle? or tell me how. thanks.
 TK-8252
04-27-2004, 9:47 PM
 Samuel Dravis
04-27-2004, 9:49 PM
The sounds don't work because it was a model for Jedi Outcast, and things have changed in the dir structure. Your best bet would be to try to modify it yourself, by looking at other JA models and seeing where their sounds go, and doing the same for the Merc Kyle.
 sora
04-27-2004, 10:00 PM
thanks ill try that
 sora
04-27-2004, 10:30 PM
hmmmm i cant find his taunts online. is there a way to access the file from the mp one. so i could just copy the files? thanks.
 Crow_Nest
04-28-2004, 4:38 AM
Originally posted by sora
hmmmm i cant find his taunts online. is there a way to access the file from the mp one. so i could just copy the files? thanks.

Do you mean copy the sound files driectly from the assets and use for the taunt for the merc kyle skin?

I'm not so sure about that but its worth a try :)
 sora
04-28-2004, 6:17 PM
ok i have all of kyles soundes, taunts. and i have the folder for the merc kyle acessable. how do i go about puting in the taunts?
Page: 1 of 1