Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can someone tell me how to get Boba Fett with Jetpack in multiplayer?

Page: 1 of 1
 KoNa
04-24-2004, 11:31 AM
I was in a BWN dueling server and I saw someone using the boba fett model only this one had a jetpack. The only one I have on my selection is the normal boba fett so he must of used a console command to get it. Note that this is for dueling servers and not ffa servers.

Any help would be great.
 Tinny
04-24-2004, 4:08 PM
you have to get this mod:

http://membres.lycos.fr/lachienne51/)

enable cheats on your server and then type into the console /npc spawn boba_fett

hope that helped :)
 TK-8252
04-24-2004, 7:59 PM
No, what you have to do to get it (without cheats) is just get the Boba Fett model and I think you just have to respawn. After respawning it glitches and gives you the jetpack. Remember, you can't use the jetpack.
 KoNa
04-25-2004, 12:58 PM
whats the console command to respawn?

ive tried the following for the model and none work

/model boba_fett/jetpack
/model boba_fett/boba_jetpack
/model boba_fett/model_jetpack
 LukeKatarn
04-25-2004, 5:22 PM
Down load the mandalorian mod.

ps you can not use the jet pack
 Kurgan
04-27-2004, 8:27 PM
One way without cheats or mods:

If the server is running Siege_Desert (the tatooine siege map), join the Merc team (blue) and pick the "Scout" class.

You'll be Boba Fett with a working jetpack!

Oh, but you said Dueling servers, this is only for Siege servers, obviously!
 TK-8252
04-27-2004, 8:37 PM
Uh... to respawn... you die... then you respawn...
 Druid Bremen
04-28-2004, 4:36 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Uh... to respawn... you die... then you respawn...

LOL! Yea, what TK said. Respawn's definition= Re:Again Spawn:Appear
Therefore, respawn means, to reappear after you die.. Or something... I don't know how to explain it..
 Kurgan
05-02-2004, 9:07 PM
As to having Boba Fett WITH a (non-working) Jetpack model on his back in FFA, I've seen it many times without mods, but it seems random. Most of the time he just has his cap and no pack, but other times the pack appears and stay for quite a few respawns.
Page: 1 of 1