Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

saber style switch

Page: 1 of 1
 jake_exe
04-19-2004, 12:33 PM
If you have a saber staff :mauls: or dual saber, is it possibl to

turn one end/saber off and go back to single medium style
 Crow_Nest
04-19-2004, 2:07 PM
Press the the "L" (Default key) key to change your staff stance to single yellow. When using dual sabers, it changes to blue.

But you wont be able to do its special moves like the lunge, DFA or kata.
 Samuel Dravis
04-19-2004, 4:07 PM
I think the console command is saberattackcycle.
 jake_exe
04-20-2004, 1:21 AM
oh thx btw, can you choose red as a saber color or only get it if

you go to the dark side
 Samuel Dravis
04-20-2004, 1:32 AM
I think it is only if you go darkside, or get a mod that'll let you use any saber color. Check out the OJP mod - ojp.jediknight.net (http://ojp.jediknight.net). Get the Basic 0.0.4 distribution.
 jake_exe
04-20-2004, 1:33 AM
O I C
 narfblat
04-20-2004, 2:50 AM
You can get a red saber by cheating.(use "sabercolor 1 red red" for the staff.)
 Crow_Nest
04-20-2004, 7:01 AM
Originally posted by jake_exe
oh thx btw, can you choose red as a saber color or only get it if

you go to the dark side

Nopes, you cant do that, unless you have a mod.

You will be able to choose to go to the light or dark somewhere near the ending, but no matter which side you choose you wont get to build a new saber or change your saber color.
 jon_hill987
04-24-2004, 5:43 PM
When I went to the dark side I cheated to cange the colour to red. you should have been able to pick up the light saber of a defeated sith/jedi though. so you could change between staff dual and single while playing.
 MasterKakashi
04-25-2004, 8:40 PM
Originally posted by jon_hill987
When I went to the dark side I cheated to cange the colour to red. you should have been able to pick up the light saber of a defeated sith/jedi though. so you could change between staff dual and single while playing.
What you can pick up lightsabers?How?
 Samuel Dravis
04-26-2004, 4:54 AM
You have to have the 1.01 patch. I think the command is g_pickuppabledroppedsabers 1 or something similar. You just stand over and look down at the saber of a defeated foe, and a hand appears on the UI. Then press the use key (default E).
Page: 1 of 1