Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need a mod ('one bladed staff')

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth-Bane
04-19-2004, 3:54 AM
Has anyone seen this mod on any websites?
Its like a staff, but only one blade shows. I've used it in singleplayer via a cheat but i dont know if its possible to use it in mp without a mod, and anyone knows where to find the mod it would be appreciated :) thanks
 Samuel Dravis
04-19-2004, 4:06 AM
Apparently you just select the saber staff hilt when you are using single saber. No mod required (I think).
 Darth-Bane
04-19-2004, 4:39 AM
i belleve its a mod because when the invisible second blade touches you you take damage
its just like a staff, but with one blade invisible
 Crow_Nest
04-19-2004, 8:53 AM
Originally posted by Darth-Bane
i belleve its a mod because when the invisible second blade touches you you take damage
its just like a staff, but with one blade invisible

You kinda lost me there, can you show us a screenie of this?
 Darth Rythe
04-19-2004, 9:08 AM
Don't answer a request of Crow.

jk, i think:D

I think it is just a normal dual saber but when activated on blade is invisible.

<=====)====(=====>

The silver bit is invisible but active.
 Samuel Dravis
04-19-2004, 11:49 AM
If it's just a mod you have to make the saber invisible, take it out and you should be able to see it.
 topshot
04-23-2004, 1:11 AM
It could be just that, but as far as 1 bladed staffs go, the only kind of mod I've seen for that is the Tetsaiga sword mod over at pcgamemods.
Page: 1 of 1