Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rage

Page: 1 of 1
 Forever Endeavo
04-18-2004, 12:17 AM
I was playing the game for like a few hours straight and I finally got to build my own light saber. I picked the staff light saber, but when I got into a mission it was still the old single saber! WHAT DO I DO! i saved before I brought the saber out! PLEASE HELP THIS iS A DISASTER!
 Wanderer
04-18-2004, 12:35 AM
Try to play the last mission again before you can build your own saber, either from the start of the last mission or from the last saving point.
Choose your dualsaber again. Start the next mission. Shouldn't this help, deinstall the game and reinstall it.
Remove all mods....that's what I can say at the moment. Though I have the german original version I can say that it works perfectly without updates. I was able to play the game through as light and dark jedi.
Hope this helps:)
 TK-8252
04-18-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Forever Endeavo
PLEASE HELP THIS iS A DISASTER! A disaster? I thought it was a video game.
 narfblat
04-18-2004, 1:20 AM
This is the simplest way to change your saber, and it can be done at any time. First, you must bring down the console(hold [shift] and press [`~] or whatever is above tab.) Then, enable cheats( type in: helpusobi[space]1[enter] ). Then to change to a staff saber, type in: saber[space]dual_[a number from 1 to 5][enter] If you want to switch the color of your saber, type: sabercolor[space]1[space][firstcolor][space][secondcolor]

if you want to switch to two sabers, type: saber single_[a number from 1 to 9][space]single_[a number from 1 to 9] You can put in other sabers instead of single_[1-9]. these include: desann, kyle, luke, rebornmaster, tavion, reborn_new, shadowtrooper, reborn, training, jedi sith_sword(doesn't glow red like when Tavion has it. Switch to normal saber before the end of the level)
kyle_boss
If you want a single saber, type: saber[space]single_[1-9].
 Crow_Nest
04-18-2004, 7:13 AM
Just type "devmap academy5" in the console to warp you back to that cutsence.
Page: 1 of 1