Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ultimate malak reskin released, take a look

Page: 2 of 2
 Emperor Devon
01-25-2005, 3:28 PM
Seprithro, do you know where I can download your other malak reskin (http://gallery51159.fotopic.net/p3306067.html) ?
 Seprithro
01-25-2005, 7:11 PM
the skin in that pic dosent exsit anymore, it was the beta version of the skin in this thread, i can send you this one if you want
 RedHawke
01-25-2005, 8:14 PM
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da
ChAiNz.2da shuts his "pie hole" (after it drops to the floor from seeing the pic) and lets Seprithro go about his business ;)
*After seeing ChAiNz jaw drop off, I hand ChAiNz a Darth Malak Jaw Cover...while standing there stunned by what I have seen*
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da
Dear god that's beautiful Sep, please take all time you desire... you'll hear no more from me about this :)

wow...wow...wow
I heartily agree Sep! You da' Man! :thmbup1:
 Darkkender
01-25-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
*After seeing ChAiNz jaw drop off, I hand ChAiNz a Darth Malak Jaw Cover...while standing there stunned by what I have seen*

I heartily agree Sep! You da' Man! :thmbup1:

You got an extra jaw there Redhawke because I think I need one as well.

Sep that looks great I wish you the best of luck on it.

Now all we need is a emperor palapatine head skin to go with that and we would be set for another MECK project. Maybe something like Darth Malak as The Emperor. Of course if that happened we would need to have a Darth Bandon as Darth Vader addition.
 Juha Avery
01-26-2005, 2:45 AM
AND REVAN AS LUKE!!! Xd
Carth as han solo
And who could zaalbar be? hmm oh jeesh i dont know, maybe ummm Leia?
 Seprithro
01-26-2005, 6:08 AM
before we get to crazy, here, let me just clear something up, that whole "MECK project" thing, it anit gonna happen. but glad you all like the model
 Emperor Devon
01-26-2005, 8:41 AM
Originally posted by Seprithro
the skin in that pic dosent exsit anymore, it was the beta version of the skin in this thread, i can send you this one if you want

I'm surprised you didn't release it. It's the best Malak reskin I've seen.
 Hybris
01-29-2005, 7:22 AM
One phrase. Malak as bling. THis probley the one I can't run becouse of the level of detail but I will try any way. Great work Sep
 Keiko
01-31-2005, 5:31 PM
Hey, can I have a copy, also? send it to:

[EDIT: please do not post your email. If you wish to contact someone directly, please use the PM system. Also please read the forum rules at the top of the board.

Love,
Prime]
Page: 2 of 2