Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how big is the map

Page: 1 of 1
 Eagle Warrior
04-16-2004, 7:21 PM
i dont have a clue but to the ppl who have played similar games you will be able to answer this one.

how big will these maps be. will it be so big you can hide and people wont find you or will it be small so almost where ever you go you will see atleast one person
 slapshot16
04-16-2004, 8:11 PM
There will be big, huge maps (Hoth, Geonosis) and there will be smaller, more troop-orinted maps (Theed). But as to how big each of the diffrent types of maps there will be i don't know.
 StormHammer
04-16-2004, 8:50 PM
No one can say how big the maps will be until the game is released. For all we know they're still building them...

As for ideal map sizes, it depends. If there are vehicle available on a map, then obviously it can be larger to take that into consideration. If you've played some of UT2K4's Onslaught maps, some of those are a decent size. Enemy Territory has some good map sizes too. It all comes down to the objectives, the layout, and the gameflow.

As for wandering around aimlessly somewhere...be my guest.

I'll be concentrating on where the action is...
Page: 1 of 1