Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Shop Open (finally)

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
04-15-2004, 9:21 PM
Took them fricken long enough. Supposed to be open 35 days ago but due to some issues it's been closed. It's finally open. Check it out here (http://shop.starwars.com/Landing.aspx) and see what they got. Nothing I need (save for Kermit as Indy) at the moment but they're bound to get more exclusives and have current figures and a few for preorder. They have games and movies and books and anything Star Wars collectible pretty much thats currently being sold or even stuff a few years old (Enyclopedia just incase you missed it. That's a must have IMO ;))
 ZBomber
04-15-2004, 10:31 PM
I'm gonna TRY to get the Falcon, I've been having money issues. If I don't spend all of it, then I'll buy it. :D
 dark jedi 8
04-16-2004, 3:10 PM
i still need poft2 electronic snowspeeder, flash speeder, y-wing, b-wing, and imperial shuttle, outrider. so if they have any of those at a reasonable price then i may go thier. oh and most of that expanded universe stuff.
 Katarn07
04-16-2004, 8:21 PM
Nope, they only got new stuff regarding action figures and you can only get it as cases (Brians and Cloud City are better to catch up in other words) but they are bound to get some exclusives on there so it's just a heads up ;)
 dark jedi 8
04-28-2004, 8:01 PM
if they get that comic con sandtrooper then i'll definately be on the site.
Page: 1 of 1