Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Academy Multiplayer

Page: 1 of 1
 PaNiC
04-15-2004, 6:35 PM
Do alot of people still play this online to this day? im thinking of buying it but im not really sure. if alot of people still play it online i probily will but if not i think i'll wait for the next one.
 Side
04-15-2004, 6:40 PM
No
 Kurgan
04-15-2004, 7:37 PM
Yes, although it's generally half the number of people that still play JK2.

In the last few months it's basically been 1000+ people playing JK2 and 500-600 people playing JA at any given time I check ASE.

If you decide to host a server, please make it "no rules" though, if you want to host a dueling server forget it, because that's how the majority of servers already are.

And don't use admin mods, again, the majority of servers use (and tend to abuse) them. ; p
 Samuel Dravis
04-15-2004, 8:08 PM
You can find a game pretty easily, even though there's not as many people on as JO. Generally Siege servers don't have whining/"laming"/etc on them, and they're also very fun to play. Be sure to get the Siege Destroyer map from JK3files.com before trying to play though - a lot of servers now have that in their map rotations.
Page: 1 of 1