Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

can someone make this for me

Page: 1 of 1
 RevanA4
04-14-2004, 9:46 PM
can someone make a blonde hair blue eyed bastila because I have no artisic abbilities what so ever and I'm to busy with school work at the moment
 Arteale
04-14-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by jedigoku can someone make a blonde hair blue eyed bastila because I have no artisic abbilities what so ever and I'm to busy with school work at the moment

Who isn't?
 RevanA4
04-14-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Arteale
Who isn't?

you have no Idea my finals are next week monday and tuesday way to much coding in between now and then
 RevanA4
04-14-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by jedigoku
you have no Idea my finals are next week monday and tuesday way to much coding in between now and then

becides I can't even draw a stick figure correctly

I can code but can't draw
 RevanA4
04-15-2004, 11:37 AM
I sorry I'm just working on a personal project that consumes most of my time outside of doing school work it is actually pretty neat thats coming from all the people I've showed it to including my Java II teacher I haven't discided what I going to do with it after it is finished though
Page: 1 of 1