Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

weapons for the rebels

Page: 1 of 1
 Eagle Warrior
04-14-2004, 4:03 PM
what weapons do you wana use the most?

i want to use the bowcaster it is my favorite weapon.
 Mountainforest
04-14-2004, 4:29 PM
Can you give us a schedule about this week's planned threads?
 Eagle Warrior
04-14-2004, 6:45 PM
sure i have at least 10 more planned:D

but really nowbody has though of most of these i know some are stupid but still has anyone one asked about the chat and the weapons
 dark jedi 8
04-14-2004, 8:21 PM
either the sniper rifle or the blastech DH 17. but then again it all depends on who you want to be.
 slapshot16
04-14-2004, 8:24 PM
Well it's not really a matter of weapons, but classes because you can't get anything that your class doesn't come with
 Mountainforest
04-15-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Eagle Warrior
sure i have at least 10 more planned:D

but really nowbody has though of most of these i know some are stupid but still has anyone one asked about the chat and the weapons

Mybe you're eight about nobody who's thought this out.

But there are other threads (and better ones) wich pushed down.

Couldn't you try to take some topics together?
 Eagle Warrior
04-15-2004, 11:07 AM
name them
 tFighterPilot
04-15-2004, 12:32 PM
I see no problem with his threads
 pink lightsaber
04-15-2004, 11:22 PM
if there good leave if not i would like them to be gone but his threads are nice. Also is it just me or are you(the complaining guy) complaining on almost every single thread he writes. they are good so leave them alone.
 Alegis
04-16-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by jasperw
Can you give us a schedule about this week's planned threads?
:D

its not as if the good ones get pushed down. If they get pushed down its because they (temporaru) died of inactivity

Sniper rifle..marksmen or support unit is me
 StormHammer
04-16-2004, 12:58 AM
I will use whatever weapons go along with my class - and I will probably switch class as needed during the course of a game. So basically, I will probably have cause to use all of the weapons in the game, at one point or another.

The trick is getting to learn the strengths and weaknesses of each, and how best to apply them in a given situation.

The other trick is simply remembering which key to press for which weapon or item for each class when you switch - to get away from mousewheel scrolling. I've lost count of the number of times I see people die because they are cycling through their arsenal trying to find the right one with which to defend themselves.
 dark jedi 8
04-16-2004, 3:29 PM
thats probably why i'll play SP first so i can get a feel for each class and thier weapons, plus the vehicles. practice makes perfect.:D
 tFighterPilot
04-16-2004, 6:12 PM
Originally posted by pink lightsaber
if there good leave if not i would like them to be gone but his threads are nice. Also is it just me or are you(the complaining guy) complaining on almost every single thread he writes. they are good so leave them alone. What? :confused:
 Mountainforest
04-16-2004, 6:20 PM
What I find much more interesting, is what kind of waepons the rebel spy will have. They weren't very clear about that, and only saisd he had some kind of advanced blaster pistol and some kind of explosives.
 Eagle Warrior
04-16-2004, 7:17 PM
i would theink that the rebel spys would not have harly any weapons. maby a small hand laser gun or a small charge that they can plant. they should also have a fusion cutter so they can sabotoge the enemys buildings
 tFighterPilot
04-16-2004, 8:44 PM
The name is Bothan, James Bothan :007:
 pink lightsaber
04-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
What? :confused:

I was talking about jasperw because he won't stop complaining about eagle warrior having alot of threads. Alot of them are good so stop whining jasperw:mad:
 StormHammer
04-17-2004, 2:03 AM
What I find much more interesting, is what kind of waepons the rebel spy will have. They weren't very clear about that, and only saisd he had some kind of advanced blaster pistol and some kind of explosives.

Perhaps they didn't mention the Spy weapons because he could be toting guns used by the enemy. It would make sense, so that other players do not automatically figure out someone is a spy by the weapon they are carrying.

Unless, of course, you will be able to swap your existing weapon with those you find on the ground regardless of class, in which case the argument becomes redundant.
 Mountainforest
04-17-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Eagle Warrior
i would theink that the rebel spys would not have harly any weapons. maby a small hand laser gun or a small charge that they can plant. they should also have a fusion cutter so they can sabotoge the enemys buildings

Read my post and thye rebel detailes again, it said spys would have some kind of advanced blaster pistol and some kind of explosives.
 Mountainforest
04-17-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by pink lightsaber
I was talking about jasperw because he won't stop complaining about eagle warrior having alot of threads. Alot of them are good so stop whining jasperw:mad:

That's beside the point. I just say he has to think a liitle bit better when he makes a thread, so he can put some together.

for example, he has made a thread about rebel weapons, and later on he makes another about thermal detonators.

Another example: He makes a thread just about blowing up bridges. Why not about structures in general? (or will we get other threads about theed houses, geonosian rocks and Hoth stalagmites in the near future?)
Most people only post at the top (new) threads, so when he makes 10 threads he draws most peoples attention only to his own threads, and other good threads are pushed down.

Of course The idea is that I post on the threads I like to get them back up. But I can't write as fast as he creates threads.
 Milan L
04-18-2004, 7:55 AM
I think jasperw is right. maybe eagle warrior should start his own forum where he could make all the threads he wants, and guys like jasperwdoesn't get annoyed by all the threads he make.
 Milan L
04-18-2004, 7:59 AM
That's beside the point. I just say he has to think a liitle bit better when he makes a thread, so he can put some together.

for example, he has made a thread about rebel weapons, and later on he makes another about thermal detonators.

Another example: He makes a thread just about blowing up bridges. Why not about structures in general? (or will we get other threads about theed houses, geonosian rocks and Hoth stalagmites in the near future?)
Most people only post at the top (new) threads, so when he makes 10 threads he draws most peoples attention only to his own threads, and other good threads are pushed down.

Of course The idea is that I post on the threads I like to get them back up. But I can't write as fast as he creates threads.

Eagle warrior [B] has got a thread "desructable structures.
 Mountainforest
04-18-2004, 8:57 AM
No, he maked the thread "I dout it", where he wanted to discuss if bridges could be destroyed.
StormHammer changed the thread recentely to what it is now.
Page: 1 of 1