Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kamino factory and Geonosis factory

Page: 1 of 1
 Eagle Warrior
04-14-2004, 11:11 AM
i think that while your fighting the factorys will be at work creating droids in the Geonosis factorys and the Kamino factorys will be creating clones. i dont know if there will be computers in this game at all in the multiplayer that are soldiers.
 Mountainforest
04-14-2004, 2:50 PM
Give that guy a personal forum.
 tFighterPilot
04-14-2004, 3:47 PM
Originally posted by Eagle Warrior
i think that while your fighting the factorys will be at work creating droids in the Geonosis factorys and the Kamino factorys will be creating clones. i dont know if there will be computers in this game at all in the multiplayer that are soldiers. I didn't quite understand what you said
 Eagle Warrior
04-14-2004, 3:58 PM
i meant that the factorys were making units in the movies.

so in the game the factorys could be making reenforcements for that certain group. the reenforcements would be compter controlled
 dark jedi 8
04-14-2004, 8:18 PM
i think one of the dev's said that if the droids control geonosis for a period of time the respawn time is twice as fast and the same goes for kamino/clones.
 Eagle Warrior
04-15-2004, 11:17 AM
thats a good idea. that is probably right or it the factorys are not destroyed for a certian period of time.
Page: 1 of 1