Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sam & Max Problem!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 daltysmilth
04-13-2004, 4:23 PM
In Sam & Max Hit the road, whenever I use the binoculars to try to control the rotating restaurant, it won't let me. I have the wires connected to the binoculars and I have the lens connected to them as well. And the walkthrough says all I should have to do is use the binoculars and left-click to go left and right-click to go right. But it doesn't work! I left-click, right-click, and click both left and right at the same time and it just keeps spinning in the same direction until I press escape!
 The Tingler
04-13-2004, 7:04 PM
Isn't there buttons on the binoculars you have to click? Or click on the specific direction you want it to go? In fact, you might even be able to use the Arrow keys to control it.

Walkthrough? What's that?
 daltysmilth
04-15-2004, 10:32 PM
I've tried clicking everywhere I can click and it just doesn't work. Using the arrow keys didn't work. Nothing works. I've tried pressing every key on the keyboard and the scroll wheel thingy on the mouse. I'm using the Sam & Max .exe, by the way. But I had the same problem without the .exe!
 daltysmilth
04-16-2004, 2:31 PM
Never mind. I figured it out. Thanks anyway.
 james_1300
07-18-2007, 1:41 PM
i have the EXACT same problem. On schumm, i cant control the binoculars at all...
 ThunderPeel2001
07-19-2007, 7:06 AM
I don't think it's a bug...?
Page: 1 of 1