Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Knight (ask for warez = ban)

Page: 1 of 1
 Rockstar
04-12-2004, 10:21 AM
hey guys

please forgive me for asking this, but does anybody know of a place to download the full version of JKII and Mysteries of the Sith with full working video clips??

i have looked everywhere to try and purchase this game and cannot find it, and afterward resorted to downloading a version of the internet but it had no videos. ...which is kinda useless

before anybody judges me, i am a JO player and am about to purchase JA. i got onto the jedi scene around JO so i never got to pass the first game, and would like to experience it. This action is due to the game being no longer produced (as it was made like not too far off 10 years ago).

i will greatfully thank anybody who can help me.

thanks!
 txa1265
04-12-2004, 10:53 AM
I'm not 'judging' you, as I assume that if you really just wanted to pirate it, you wouldn't be asking here.

You *can* still find the game in some places - I see it in the bargain game areas at various stores all the time (like EBGames). Sometimes it is the JK/MotS pack, sometimes just JK.

You can also get it from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000K50S/qid=1081768207/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/102-6095535-5225726?v=glance&s=videogames)

When I checked, there were 8 'z-shop' sites available, 5 new and 3 used, and only one was just JK.

Also, there is eBay - a quick search (jedi knight dark forces as keywords) gave me ~20 hits, all JK.

So you *can* still buy it, and I hope you get it and enjoy a truly classic game.

BTW - you posted this in the Dark Forces, not Jedi Knight, forum.

Mike
 The_One
04-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Wrong forum.

Wrong subject.

Closed.
 Kurgan
04-15-2004, 6:43 PM
Asking for warez on our forums = bad idea.

--------------------------------------------------
FYI, JK1/MotS came out 6 years ago (late '97, early '98 respectively). JK1 is still in stores (check the bargain bin, under "LucasArts Classics") for 10$ or less. The Jedi Outcast "deluxe edition" (the one with the collector's tin) included a copy of the full version of Jedi Knight.

MotS is a bit harder to find, unless you can get one of those combo packs that includes both games (Darth Vader on the cover or a sticker that says "includes Mysteries of the Sith!" in the lower righthand corner). However again, you can get both from Ebay for really cheap, including box, manual etc.

And check Amazon auctions or Amazon.com itself for a new copy.

And of course you can order both games directly from LucasArts.com's website, though they you may end up paying a little more than hunting down a bargain.
Page: 1 of 1