Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Out of Print Comics

Page: 1 of 1
 swphreak
04-12-2004, 2:13 AM
Anyone know a good website that sells out of print comics, or where I can get some... besides eBay.

I'm looking for:
Tales of the Jedi - Redemption TPB
Tales of the Jedi - The Freedon Nadd Uprising TPB
Tales of the Jedi - The Sith War TPB

Any help is appreciated and a cookie.
 daring dueler
04-12-2004, 8:18 PM
try contacting wizard for info, or try www.thatsentertainment.com) it might be www.thatse.com) ....i dunno if they sell .....but they got info.
 swphreak
04-13-2004, 9:17 PM
Actually it's Dark Horse Comics. And I've been to their site, but I can't get them there either. I saw some of the other Tales of the Jedi, but I already have those.

*shakes fists*
 Katarn07
04-13-2004, 10:26 PM
I've scourged the depths of comic book sites (well, just two but they come highly recomended) and sadly it appears all the ones you've requested are sold out. Here's the links to them just incase you're looking for other stuff in the future.

tfaw.com
milehighcomics.com

However, here's some links to Yahoo shopping.

Redemption (http://search.shopping.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AkJdsPnM79fwGMeZTyyvz9QEgFoB;_ylu=X3oD) MTBtNTA5a3RqBF9zAzE0NDg5MTE1BHNlYwNzZWFyY2g-?is=1&p=star+wars+redemption&did=)

The Sith War (http://search.shopping.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AkJdsPnM79fwGMeZTyyvz9QbFt0A;_ylu=X3oD) MTBtNTA5a3RqBF9zAzE0NDg5MTE1BHNlYwNzZWFyY2g-?p=star+wars+tales+of+the+jedi+the+sith+war&did=)

Look around those, they have the TPB of them along with single copies of certain issues. I couldn't find Freedom Nadd Uprising in TPB form though, sorry. Hope that helps ;)
 ZBomber
04-14-2004, 12:22 AM
My only advice is to google it. :( Can I still have the cookie?
 swphreak
04-14-2004, 10:33 AM
Well, I did find a site through Katarn's broken YahooShopping Link. It has Redemption and The Sith War... now if I an get home to order them...

Now to find The Freedon Nadd Uprising.

*gives Katarn a cookie* :D
 Autobot Traitor
04-14-2004, 10:51 AM
You might also try Ebay. I usualy find what I'm looking for there, sometimes in lots.
 daring dueler
04-14-2004, 12:43 PM
bah! the cookie, its gone....how- can i go on!?
 ZBomber
04-14-2004, 1:37 PM
Originally posted by Autobot Traitor
You might also try Ebay. I usualy find what I'm looking for there, sometimes in lots.

"or where I can get some... besides eBay."
 Katarn07
04-14-2004, 8:15 PM
Yeah, stupid Yahoo links always break after 30 seconds but you got the gist. Yay! A cookie! :D

Umm, you can try your local library if you just would like to read them if you're unsuccesful in your search. That is, if your library carries comics.
 Autobot Traitor
04-15-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
"or where I can get some... besides eBay."

I know, I was just pointing out that sometimes you can get them in lots making it not as much as a hastle as most people think.
 swphreak
04-15-2004, 6:03 PM
I've already been to eBay, and didn't find what I wanted. Which is the main reason I mentioned it.

And I'm getting Trade Paperbacks, so there's no "lots" to get.
Page: 1 of 1