Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where are the...

Page: 1 of 1
 Alfrauk
04-10-2004, 2:12 PM
Where are the textures for masks? :confused:
 uru
04-10-2004, 2:56 PM
The mask icons are in swpc_text_gui.erf > I > under ii_mask*, the actual mask textures themselves are in swpc_text_tpa.erf, you'll have to look for them as they're in no particular order, examples under swpc_tex_tpa.erf > I > again are i_breathmsk.tpc and i_vacuummsk.tpc, some are also masked as headbands, such as i_tetas_headband.tpc or i_verpHBnd.tpc, there's also various other icon sizes in swpc_text_tpb.erf & swpc_text_tpc.erf both all under the _I_ submenus. Hope this helps. ;)
 Alfrauk
04-10-2004, 3:00 PM
Thanks.
 parazie_X_
04-10-2004, 3:02 PM
what prog do you use to retexture a file i use i used paint shop pro cause its all i have but it doesnt do de job !
 Darth_Grandpa
04-10-2004, 3:06 PM
I was in a similar bind. I was using PaintShop Pro 8.0 (the latest version) but it would not save the files in the proper dimensions or resolution no matter what I tried.

When I reinstalled my PhotoShop 6.0 I have had nothing but success. PaintShop just isn't the right tool for the job, unfortunately, though a couple of people here have gotten it to work, I have not, and most use PhotoShop anyway.
 parazie_X_
04-10-2004, 3:11 PM
ill give it a try cauze im totaly new with this im not even able to make a god damit custom lightsaber i wont give up who knows i might get the tric someday
 Poggle
04-10-2004, 4:28 PM
I was in a similar bind. I was using PaintShop Pro 8.0 (the latest version) but it would not save the files in the proper dimensions or resolution no matter what I tried.

I have the same problem its a shocking package when trying to do KOTOR reskins
 Alfrauk
04-10-2004, 5:21 PM
When I used PSP that happened to my original retextures but then it just stopped. But my trial ran out and now I use photoshop.
 Darth Straker
04-10-2004, 7:32 PM
I have used PSP and created my stuff in it, can not say I would do better in another one.
 parazie_X_
04-10-2004, 10:51 PM
i tried borh prog an you know what it not the progs i just realize that i realy suck for retexturing
Page: 1 of 1