Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Courosant mod

Page: 1 of 1
 bobafett008
04-09-2004, 7:42 PM
Would someone make a Courosant mod with new npcs and side quests just take taris take the sith soldiers out put jedi in and make the military base a jedi acadamy with yoda(vandar with tan clothes) Windu(black bald model with brown jedi master robes) and others and trainers and teachers (take the inside of the base the same as the inside of the sith acadamy but with jedi, mace windu, yoda and others and make calo join you turn bandon into a jedi and have him join u on Courosant and make bobba fett into the one who takes over for calo and make him recrutable there too (i know no one can make models but just retexture the mandolorian assault armor). and get emporers robes when u leave the acadamy (emporers robes could be made by taking revans apperence,the one with the hood take out the mask and make it were ur head fits in the hood)

thank ahead if someone would make this lengthy mod for me
 Floppythegod
04-09-2004, 7:55 PM
Ho, ho, you sure do excpect a lot from us mod makers. I think there is something like that in the works

:lsduel:
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2004, 2:15 AM
(LOL) Yoda and Mace (LOL) Yo da and Mace are not over 4,000 yers old yoda is 800 or so in ROTJ and Mace is like 70 or so when he dies.
 Katarn84
04-11-2004, 8:14 AM
I'm sure it is written Coruscant.:D
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2004, 4:01 PM
Originally posted by Katarn84
I'm sure it is written Coruscant.:D Yes that is how it is spelled.
Page: 1 of 1