Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Hold

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterN64
04-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Bubbles rose around him. Reese gasped through a breather as he awoke. He looked around. He was in a tube.... Enigma filled his mind. He gathered up as much power as he could, and flew his hands against the nigh impenetrable glass, and mustering up the Force, it shattered at his command,

He spilled on the ground, sputtering. He coughed up some water and sputtered on his hands and knees. He kneeled and got up. Reese looked around. He was in a bland, silver room, with many white tubes behind him. He saw other humanoids in the tubes. In fact, the room was giant. Massive. It looked as if it stretched on for miles.. The ceiling was incredibly high.

Suddenly, pain exploded in Reese's ears. He looked around and his senses were coming back to him. His eyes blurred.... Large ships flew overhead. Reese was in a hangar! He looked back to see rows and stacks of tubes, and catwalks on each level. He was on one near the bottom. He leaped off onto the floor and silently patted on the ground. Now, to find his lightsaber and see what's going on.

He looked around and saw a Sith patrol around the corner, in their black-death uniforms. The Sith were behind this? He leaped onto a catwalk and jumped in the middle of the patrol, throwing his enemies in all directions with a Force Push. He raised the leader up in the air and slammed him against the ground. The survivors scattered and ran. He pulled them back and they hit the ground, unconcious. Reese grabbed the last conscious Sith by the neck.

"You. Where is my lightsaber."
"T-t-they're in the hold over t-t-there!" He said, gesturing off to the left. "P-please don't hurt me!!"
"Thankyou. Now, take this as a warning; leave the Sith". And with that, he put his hand over him. The Sith fell limp and lie unconscious.

Well.., thought Reese. Now I gotta get to that weapon armory. I hope some others awake, he thought, looking to the other tubes.

OOC: Okay, join by awakening from a tube. You can be dark or light, either really. I stickied this so we can get a succesful RP going. Please join. And I took this idea from another guy, so it not mine. (Different forum to)
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 1:33 PM
Garet Yop awakened in a tube he is on the light side of the force Garet broke free and saw Reese "Well atleast I am not the only one who escaped." said Garet going to Reese.
 Mandalorian54
04-11-2004, 6:33 AM
((Interesting enough, I'll join.))

A terrifying dream of the past made Zural twist violently in his tube prison. In his dream he began to fall; the ground came rushing up at him and he suddely awoke. His eyes stang and all he could see was a bubbly blurr. He pulled at the cord feeding air to his mouth and ripped it away. He choked on some water and pounded on the glass walls of his tube.

A few punches and the glass began to crack. Twisting around Zural angled his feat towards the glass and kicked with all his might. The glass broke and he slid out along with a load of water. His bursting lungs were granted fresh releaf.

He wondered where he was. Looking around he saw a blury cluster of gray. Zural wiped the water from his eyes and he could see a bit more clearly. He was in a hanger, and all around him were more tubes.

Another man seemed to have bursted out of his tube as well and still another surrounded by unconcious foes.

Zural coughed and choked on a few sputtered words, "Where am I?"
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2004, 1:40 PM
"Huh...?" Garet sees Zural "OH I do not know my name is Garet Yop and you are...?"
 Mandalorian54
04-11-2004, 4:10 PM
Zural looks shakingly at his hands, "I...I..." He has a violent head ache and slumps to the ground on his knees. "Who am I?..."
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2004, 4:12 PM
"Wha... you do not even know your name?"
 Mandalorian54
04-11-2004, 4:24 PM
"I can't remember."
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2004, 4:30 PM
"Well then when we get out of here we will try to figure out what your name is."
 MasterN64
04-18-2004, 6:13 PM
"We need t0o get tp the armory. Be on gaurd for some Imperials. This isn't going to be easy...."

The two others follow Reese. They go through a series of hallways only to find...
 LukeKatarn
04-19-2004, 11:37 AM
...a large group of hazard troopers!
Page: 1 of 1