Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Legend of Zelde The DOOR TO THE FUTURE AND THE GATES TO THE PAST

Page: 1 of 1
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 1:19 AM
You profile should go like this

Name
Gender (Male or Female)
Race (The Zorros(The lake people), Biggorans(The brown rolly rock creatures), Kokari, Hyrulein or Gordo(Must be girl) .
Age (Be sure to add three ages because we travle throu time)
Weapon (Sword bow fists Boomarang Bomb)
Shield (Anwser Yes on No)
Magic (Dins fire Verunas light (I think)
Arrows (Only needed for Bow. Fire Ice Light normal)

My Char (I have two the max you can have is 4)

Name Link
Gender Male
Race Kokari (Young and normal) Hyrulien (Future)
Age 10 (Normal) 17 (Future) 8 (Past) ( that future is seven years after normal and past is 2 behind normal)
Weapon Sword Bow Boomarang Bomb
Shield Yes
Magic Dins fire
Arrows Fire Ice Light

Name Zelda/Sheik
Gender Female (But you think Sheik is a boy)
Race Hyrulein
Age 10 (Normal) 17 (Future) 8 (Past)
Weapon Two Swords and some Smoke bombs (Tell me if you want smoke bombs)
Shield NO
Magic Verunas light
 jokemaster
04-09-2004, 1:49 AM
((oooooooh zelda RP))
Name: Hal
Race: Hyrulein
Weapon: currently carrying a Sword and a crossbow
Shield: Yes
Magic: Dins fire
Arrows Only: Fire and Normal
------
Hal walked around in the forest, looking for any useful items.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-09-2004, 4:39 AM
Name: Zenphes
Gender Male
Race: Hyrulien
Age 17 (Normal) 24 (Future) 15 (Past)
Weapon Sword & Bow
Shield: Yes
Magic: None at the moment
Arrows: Fire & Ice

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In a tavern, a young man sits at a table drinking some berry juice. He is tan in skin, about 5'11, and has black hair a little bit past his ears. He wears black pants, a dark blue shirt, and a black jacket. On his back he bears a blue shield that has a white dragon on it's face. Underneath his shield, he has his bows and arrows. To the right side of his legs slings a silver sword with a black hilt.

Zenphes takes a few zips from his juice and looks around.
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 1:08 PM
(Thanks for joining)
In the same bar Link enters "I am on a quest a quest to save Hyrule first we must visit princess Zelda all men who are strong or good with a sword please come with me will you come?"
 Darth NeoVenom
04-09-2004, 1:34 PM
Zenphes look towards the direction that Link came thru. He speaks out, "I will go, but what's in it for me? In my opinion, I am both strong and good with a sword." He smirks after speaking and takes a zip from his cup.
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 1:37 PM
"Your reward will be 10,000 gems."
 Darth NeoVenom
04-09-2004, 1:42 PM
Link's reply made Zenphes eyes widen. "Now that is what I'm talking about. I'm in." Zenphes replies. He slowly stands up from his table and walks towards Link's direction. He tosses a coin to the bartender and says "Thanks for the drink." Extending his right hand to Link, Zephes greets himself, "I am Zenphes. I heard great stories about you."
 jokemaster
04-09-2004, 1:42 PM
Hal had entered the tavern seconds before Link had begun speaking.
"10,000 gems,, huh? Count me in."
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 1:47 PM
"Good we must first visit Zelda she will give you your cash." link heads for the castle
 Darth NeoVenom
04-09-2004, 1:58 PM
"I guess he doesn't like shaking hands." Zenphes rubs his hand against his chest. He looks towards Jokemaster and introduces himself. "My name in Zenphes. And you are?"
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 2:03 PM
Link gets to the castle and returns to the bar 30 minutes later "Alright here is your money."
 jokemaster
04-09-2004, 4:30 PM
"My name's Hal."
Hal took the money.
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 6:08 PM
Link gives the rest to Zenphes "We will travel the the temple of time foll ow me." Link leaves the bar
 Darth NeoVenom
04-09-2004, 6:46 PM
Zenphes nods in agreement. He pockets the money and follows Link out of the bar. "How long will this journey take us?" Zenphes questions Link.
 LukeKatarn
04-09-2004, 6:54 PM
"Over 7 years." replied link (Because you travel in the future 7 years)
 jokemaster
04-09-2004, 10:53 PM
"Ah. Wonder how much this much gems are worth then."
 Darth NeoVenom
04-10-2004, 12:54 AM
"Probably the same value as it is now." Zenphes replied. "Is this temple of time in or near the castle? I have heard about it, but I never have been there.
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2004, 1:05 PM
"It is near." Link follows a trail to the tepmle of time and enters. Link then starts to play the song of time on his ocarina which opens the door at the end of the temple thus revealing the master sword.
 jokemaster
04-10-2004, 1:20 PM
Hal heard something turned around and blasted a gold Skulltula with his crossbow. He reached out and picked up the token.
"Souvenier number one...."
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2004, 1:24 PM
"We must enter the shrine with the master sword ." Link walks to the master sword and PULLS IT OUT.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-10-2004, 2:02 PM
(Out of Character: I don't know all the characters on all the Link games, so when I do fight something, I gotta look for the name of the creature. LoL.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zenphes looks around the temple of time and is amazed by his beauty. He always wanted to know the location of the Master Sword and now knows where it is. He hopes one day to make a sword as powerful as the Master Sword.
 jokemaster
04-10-2004, 3:27 PM
Hal said and thought nothing. He didn't care much for swords.
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2004, 2:11 AM
Sudenly within a flash everyone looks 7 years older "This sword is one of the most pwerful swords but I will weild it."
 Mandalorian54
04-11-2004, 7:13 AM
Name: Tathar
Race: Hyrulian
Weapon: Ice sword, and other blades
Shield: none
Magic: Ice (if I can choose it, I know it wasn't one of the choices but I don't understand why not. If there is a reason I guess I'll go with light, otherwise I'dd like Ice.)
Arrows: none

---------------------------------------

Tathar rode his horse hard and fast. The air whistling past his ears as he gained speed. His short black hair rippled as he rode. He had a scar lining his cheek bone three inches long. A blue cape whipped behind him and his armour shone, reflecting the sunlight.

Tathar was on the chase, and closing in on his prey. A wild beast larger than a man, covered in grey hair, and with a beastly wolf head, raced past rocks and trees, through rivers and over hills. Tathar was gaining on the beast.

As he came over a hill top he saw the tired beast slow and turn to face him. The horse reared with fear as the beast snarled ferouciously. Tathar threw himself off his horse and landed on the beast with a blade in each hand plunged into each of the beast's sides.

A clawed arm threw Tathar to the ground and the bloodied beast leapt through the air above Tathar. The beast came down claws ready. But Tathar was the more ready of the two. The beast landed on Tathar's blade which stuck through and out the beast's back, the blade glowing blue and covered in blood.

Tathar pushed the beast off him and wiped his ice sword clean on the grass. He sheathed the ice sword in a large scabard on his back and pulled the two smaller blades from the beast's corpse. Those he sheathed into two smaller scabards lower on his back. Tathar then removed a special curved blade from his horse's saddle and cut off the beast's head, which he bagged and tied to his saddle. Sheathing the curved blade Tathar mounted his horse.

He was about to head back to the village to claim his reward when he saw a bright light off in the distance. Traveling further he soon found himself looking at a temple he had never seen before.
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2004, 1:37 PM
(The reasons of the types of magic is because I am useing the magic from ocarina of time byt I guess ice is ok. also I have the master sword but when we get the Biggoron sword I wield it and someone else weilds the master sword.)
 jokemaster
04-11-2004, 5:28 PM
((Technically, the biggoron sword is made, so couldn't we all wield it?))
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2004, 5:29 PM
(We do not have the Biggoran sword YET)
 Darth NeoVenom
04-12-2004, 12:09 AM
Zenphes squints his eyes because of the glow and can feel air flowing around him. Hopefully he hasn't gotten himself in danger by participating on this journey.
 LukeKatarn
04-13-2004, 1:28 PM
"All of you you are in much danger if you leve the tempel the undead live out there it is not too late to go back do you want to?"
 jokemaster
04-13-2004, 2:24 PM
"No. We're gonna have to go out some time. "
 Darth NeoVenom
04-13-2004, 4:25 PM
"I'm ready for this. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have joined." Zenphes says as he chuckles.
 LukeKatarn
04-13-2004, 7:12 PM
"Alright." Link exits the building then plays the sun song to stall the redeads "Lets move Link exits the market and is out in the wilderness "Now I must get my mount and yours as well follow me." Link heads for the ranch.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-13-2004, 7:22 PM
Zenphes follows Link to the ranch and looks upon the horses. "Marvelous creatues" he says. "Is it possible that I can a black stallion?" Zenphes asks with a smile on his face.
 LukeKatarn
04-14-2004, 3:59 PM
"Yes you can." said link who then plays the Epoina song "This is Epoina my horse." Link hops on his mount "By the way what is your name? we have not been able to get to know eachother my name is Link."
 Darth NeoVenom
04-14-2004, 4:13 PM
"Name's Zenphes." Zenphes replied. He then spots the stallion he wishes to mount. "Be right back..." Zenphes said as he approached the stallion slowly. As he got closer and closer, Zenphes says to the stallion, "Easy boy, easy." Zenphes had a way with animals and easily made the stallion feel comfortable. Petting the stallion's back, Zenphes questions Link, "Are there any extra saddles? I don't want to ride him bareback."
 LukeKatarn
04-14-2004, 4:25 PM
"Yes right in the house." said Link
 jokemaster
04-14-2004, 8:46 PM
Hal chose a brown stallion. It was fast, and extremely responsive to him.
 Mandalorian54
04-14-2004, 8:52 PM
A Large White Mare bearing a blue armoured knight aproached the ranch after seeing Link and his companions leave the Temple.

Tathar pulled his mare to a halt and watched them.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-14-2004, 8:58 PM
Zenphes looks in all direction and says, "Where is the...". He stops talking as he sees Tathar. "Ehhh, whose that over there?" Zenphes says to Link and Hal. He pretend as if he hasn't seen Tathar and enters the ranch's house to get a saddle.
 LukeKatarn
04-15-2004, 12:12 PM
"Wuh... who are you?" said Link looking at Tather
 Mandalorian54
04-15-2004, 4:32 PM
"I am Tathar, the greatest warrior in these lands. I have never seen you before, what brings you here?"

The others could notice about Tathar that he carried a large arsenal of blades and his mare was exceptionally larger than the other horses.
 LukeKatarn
04-16-2004, 7:18 PM
Suddenly Sheik appears "Hay Sheik." said Link "Hello friend." said Sheik "Best warrior eh... Link here is the best warrior." said Sheik
 Mandalorian54
04-16-2004, 7:20 PM
Tathar laphed, "Is that a challenge?" He smiled, "Well perhaps someday we will see, but not today. What brings you here?"
 LukeKatarn
04-16-2004, 7:32 PM
"I am here on a quest I used the tempel of time to get to the future." said Link "I must show you all something." suddenly Sheik turns into princess Zelda "That is what I must show you only Link knew." said Shei... Zelda
 Darth NeoVenom
04-16-2004, 7:38 PM
Zenphes dropped the saddle that was in his hand. "What the..?" He said. "So your Princess Zelda? I apologize." He bows down on one knee to show Zelda respect. "What brings you here?" He then looks at Tathar, "Same goes for you." He then picks up the saddle and places in on the black stallion.
 LukeKatarn
04-16-2004, 7:41 PM
Zelda blushes "I am being attacked there ar 10 wizards trying to resurect Gannondorf and if Gannonrorf is reserected then Gannon is (Gannon is Gannondorfs true form)." said Zelda "And it is up too us to stop them." said Link
 Mandalorian54
04-16-2004, 9:48 PM
Tathar shifted in his sadle, "I saw the light from the temple and followed you here. If Ganandorf's wizards truly are trying to reserect him than that is probably the reason for the increase in monsters. I am a journeyman protecter, and hunter, I protect local villages and travelers from monsters. And lately there has been an increase in demand for my services. I would like to go with you and stop Ganandorf's wizards but I must protect the local villages."

((OOC: I think I'dd rather just play a somewhat dormant character and pop up once in a while. You guys can go on with your main quest and you'll see me once in a while.))
 LukeKatarn
04-17-2004, 2:50 PM
"Alright." said Zelda "If you ever need us play this song (Zeldas lulabey) will make me come to you and if you want to get to us play this song (song of friends)."said Zelda who then turns into Sheik.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-17-2004, 4:10 PM
After placing the saddle, Zenphes mounts the black stallion. He kicks his legs gently, so that the stallion could move. Zenphes then heads off to the direction of Link, Sheik, and Hal.
 LukeKatarn
04-17-2004, 8:35 PM
"We ride to mount Goran." said Link
Page: 1 of 1