Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need help with sky

Page: 1 of 1
 drix23
04-08-2004, 3:42 AM
Ok i have been looking thru the posts and dont see nothing about this. My sky shader is leaking and the leak goes smack dab thru the middle of the shader. its not leaking between the shaders but it goes right thru the middle of it. if anyone can help that would be awsome.
 Ockniel
04-08-2004, 10:07 AM
ok yeah, either you have something outside of your skybox, or you did something wrong in your level

to fix:

a) run a brush clean up.

b) go through and redo any entities that that you had a hard time learning/doing

other that doing that, I dont know, maybe someone else can help?
 WadeV1589
04-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Do you have an info_player_start? If not the map will leak.

Do you have a model in the void? (You'd get entity leaked in the debug window if this is the case).

Is it a custom sky shader? If so, post that.

Failing that have you made the skybrushes out of caulk and textured the visible sides only? If this is the case this is the one time you don't have to, just cover the entire brush in the sky shader.
 vas_zag
04-08-2004, 8:03 PM
maybe you made your sky box detail?
 drix23
04-08-2004, 11:51 PM
hey thanks guys i guess i accedently made it detail. thanks for the help i been trying to fix it for 2 days now. thanks agian vas_zag.
Page: 1 of 1