Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Blaster,fire (READ)! plz

Page: 1 of 1
 MC_Vash
04-07-2004, 8:56 PM
have any of u been annoyed by how slow the blaster bolts travel,,it's so stupid!!!,i can out run the blaster fire on a swoop ..i'm working on codeing a mod 2 fix it,,but,i can't find any source files,2 fix it,i need some help plz......the blasters travel way 2 slow,if your trying 2 hit somebody a long ways off,it takes the blots like 30 secs just 2 get there,,there has to be some way 2 speed up the blaster bolts while they are in the air,if u know anything plz help..there is a mod called ninja mod,that done this,i tried to figure out how,but i couldn't find any files that coded it do do that,,but if u have any info help m plz :)
 razorace
04-08-2004, 12:21 AM
I beleive it's just one of the defines in g_weapon.c.
 MC_Vash
04-08-2004, 12:41 AM
thx for the help but where is the g_weapon? is it a cvr or comand,like g_dismember?
 razorace
04-08-2004, 2:52 AM
It's one of the source files. And I don't know where exactly the define is.

I thought you said you were going to make a code mod for this?
 MC_Vash
04-08-2004, 5:23 PM
i am going 2 make a code,and realese it,once i find a source file, for it,.i still need some help ,,plz
Page: 1 of 1