Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yet Anothre Fan

Page: 1 of 1
 dimoon
04-06-2004, 2:50 AM
Made a little active fanimagepage.
There is Sam and Max wearing these "cool" clothes. And when you hover'em, clothes will disappear and a little funny balloon with funny text will appear :)

http://kishoku.net/samnmax/)

(And yes, I don't support IE so every IE users will be forwarded into a Opera download page.)
 Petite_Pirate
04-06-2004, 5:59 AM
.... uh huh.... cool I guess, but how about if you do more pages of clothes instead of just the one? I mean, come on! I can play Sam and Max and do that all day with the clothes they have in the game AND paste up my own funny balloons.
 dimoon
04-07-2004, 2:04 PM
Err, your browser doesn't work right or what? Clothes should disappear when you move mouse over Sam or Max.

But maybe I will add there random clothes/balloons on every reload. Perhaps even a "special guest" character instead of Sam or Max.

Time will show will I improve that.

Already HTML 4.01 & CSS 2.0 valid thought.
 Petite_Pirate
04-12-2004, 5:10 AM
uh,... no, my browser works just fine, thank you. I have seen the page exactly how you want people to see it. I just find it to be extremely lame if there is only one set of clothes and they only say one thing. But maybe I'm just missing the point....

Good luck with adding things to your page....
 Samnmax221
04-16-2004, 12:54 PM
I wondered why they diepeared
Page: 1 of 1