Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tutorials

Page: 1 of 1
 SanosuKe
04-05-2004, 6:19 PM
If anyone needs a tutorial for mapping or skinning just go over to http://www.sentient-studios.com/main) they have video tutorials and written ones for those with slower connection speeds!
 Crow_Nest
04-06-2004, 12:31 PM
There are a few turtorials at www.map-review.com) too.

Btw, isnt this advertising?
 Arcanus
04-06-2004, 1:18 PM
only if its his site or he gets paid for it i think. i dont see why he would do it otherwise.
 hkoi
04-06-2004, 8:13 PM
sano forgot to use hte IMG tag in his sig
 acdcfanbill
04-06-2004, 8:14 PM
im gonna shoot this over to the JA mapping section, because your site claims support for JO and JA mapping :D

also, please dont make a habit out of advertizing your site alot. just a link in your sig is fine :)
 SanosuKe
04-06-2004, 9:00 PM
someone said I need to use the IMG tag in my sig...I tried and it doens't work...I dunno what to do. And sorry for "advertising" I'm not getting paid or anything just trying to get someone's site off the ground :)
 [=|JSA|=]Xan
04-07-2004, 6:53 PM
Thx for letting use keep the link up. Personally, if it's for something like this, rather then being some pointless spam, or selling health insurance on ebay, it's ok. Just trying to help out the JK2/JA community.
Page: 1 of 1