Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lots of goodies in store for you...

Page: 1 of 1
 Aristotle
10-01-2001, 6:05 PM
We've got a very large site update in the works for all our readers... with the full list of units, including screens, all the final tech trees..etc.

Basically, everything you will see in the final version.

Should be coming your way shortly... just be patient as we work out the details on the best presentation...

We'll also have some new screens for you showing off the latest full version.

Lastly, keep an eye out for news regarding your own participation in an interview with the entire design team.

Lots of goodies in store for everyone.. so just be patient and we'll keep the goods rolling.:)
 Tie Guy
10-01-2001, 8:41 PM
Woohoo! Thanks Aristotle, your the best!

(man this guy has some connections;))
 darthfergie
10-01-2001, 8:43 PM
YEEEHAAAA!!!! THAT POST WAS ONE IN A MILLION!!!:D
 Thrawn
10-01-2001, 9:15 PM
Thank you! :D I look forward to seeing all of these wild promises! :D
 Necro
10-01-2001, 9:24 PM
/me applauds :freakout:
 Hannibal
10-01-2001, 9:36 PM
Cool avatar Aristotle! I guess it's not a good idea to steal the avatar of the head guy. :) (Or anyone else for that case.)
 JEDI_MASTA
10-01-2001, 9:37 PM
I can only hope your prophecy is true
 Wraith 5
10-01-2001, 9:44 PM
Aristotle you are the man!!!

Why don't you post more offen.

At lest more then you do at xwa.net ;)
 Thrawn
10-01-2001, 9:49 PM
Your avatar is definately sweet! :D
 Eets
10-01-2001, 9:55 PM
Yeah, you should make a whole bunch of em!
 Boba Rhett
10-01-2001, 10:03 PM
Jeeez. His butt is going to be sore from all this kissing! :D lol j/k

The chat with the design team sounds very interesting to me. :)
 Aristotle
10-02-2001, 1:06 PM
JEDI_MASTA:

I would not have posted the info if we didn't have these things clearly setup for our readers... so rest assured, the goods are on their way.

Wraith 5:

I would love to post more often... but quite frankly we have so much going on behind the scenes right now there's just very little time. (Remember that this network is something all the staff does outside of full-time work or school, unlike the full-time gamespy staff, etc.) This is only one of our many sites... and we are working to make sure each site community gets what they deserve as far as exclusives, information, etc.

We do, however, read many of the posts from many of our forums.. so that we can stay in the loop as to what the readers are looking for and what we can do to make each site or community better and more enjoyable.

We have some wonderfully exciting yet to be announced projects in the works for several of our sites (and soon to be launched sites) which we're confident will please the vast majority of our readers such as yourselves.

Thanks for your continued loyal readership... all the staff more than appreciate it.
 Darth_Venage
10-02-2001, 2:48 PM
Hey! That post sounded suspiciously like one from Gaber, with the: wraith 5
(comment comment)
:D
Page: 1 of 1