Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

When am I getting the...? (dual sabers/saberstaff)

Page: 1 of 1
 Andrue_DLT
04-03-2004, 1:10 AM
hi! sorry for asking these but... when im getting the chance to use dual sabers o dubel-egde sabr, like Darth Maul! lol i heard that i can get one but how, when, im in the firts snow world, after luke call us to talk about thestolen files...! how much?
 Batdroid
04-03-2004, 1:31 AM
I think it's nine more levels if u don't skip the one they let u if u do skip it should only be eight. but i could be worng.
 Andrue_DLT
04-03-2004, 1:44 AM
all right thanks so im missing some lvls then... Thanks!
 Andrue_DLT
04-03-2004, 1:45 AM
and also, after completing 4 of the first 5 lvls kyle say to me that i have a mision if i assume to accept it but i select "go back to the academy", can i do that mision later?
 Batdroid
04-03-2004, 1:55 AM
On xbox u need to cheat to replay levels but i i don't know if u need to on pc.
 narfblat
04-03-2004, 5:21 AM
I have JA on pc. You have to cheat to replay a level. (I didn't know you could use cheats on xbox. How do you put in the codes?)
 Crow_Nest
04-03-2004, 6:58 AM
you get it after vjun3 when you fight rosh after he turned to the dark side (this is in the middle part of the whole game), then you escape with kyle and return to the academy to build a new one

Btw, battledroid, didnt have to tell him that you're gonna check it out and double post. :rolleyes:
 Batdroid
04-03-2004, 2:22 PM
Originally posted by narfblat
I have JA on pc. You have to cheat to replay a level. (I didn't know you could use cheats on xbox. How do you put in the codes?)

there are only a few cheats on the xbox,Like this one from gamewinners ,

Level select:
Click and hold the Right Analog-stick and press Right, Left, Right, Down, Right, Up during game play. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Pause game play and select the "Quit" option. The "Level Select" option will now appear at the bottom of the main menu, Note: The strength of your core Force abilities will be dependent on the level selected. This code cannot be used simultaneously with the "Level skip" code".
 Andrue_DLT
04-03-2004, 3:01 PM
hey! i have alredy get the chance to chose for a style, i choose red of course (hard style, strong moves but slow) and im fighting a big monster after realising some peaplo, enyway, im near getting the other sabers ?
 Batdroid
04-03-2004, 4:12 PM
A little and don't fight him he will just respawn.
 Andrue_DLT
04-03-2004, 4:23 PM
yes i alredy past that part thanks! i use mind trick and save the guys... im in the mision that give you a vehicle ( a moto) and they kill the guy that i have to interrogate
 Crow_Nest
04-04-2004, 9:25 AM
Originally posted by Andrue_DLT
yes i alredy past that part thanks! i use mind trick and save the guys... im in the mision that give you a vehicle ( a moto) and they kill the guy that i have to interrogate

That means you have to complete that 2nd sets of mission, then another 3 more levels until you can get dual/staff....

If you are too impaitent use this cheat devmap academy5 it will warp you to that level where you build a new lightsaber.

And yes it will be cheating, but i would just go through all those levels without skipping. Use the cheat when you get fed up
 Kharad Donn
04-05-2004, 3:17 AM
There is a cheat code that will enable you to get dual sabers/staff anytime you want.

After using "helpusobi 1" or "devmapx" where x is the name of your current level, type in:

"saber 1 saber 1" to get dual sabers

or

"saber dual_1" to get a saberstaff

the number at the end of the "saber dual_1" cheat controls the type of hilt your staff has. so typing in "saber dual_2" will give you a different hilt. I haven't found a code to control the dual saber hilts. After you get the type of saber you want, you can use these codes to change the color of the blades:

"sabercolor 1 x" changes the color of the first blade. X is the color you want to use, so "sabercolor 1 blue" will give you a blue blade.

"sabercolor 2 x" changes the color of the second blade. The color options are:

Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple, and Yellow. When you first use the cheat to change your saber, all the blades start out red. Usually when you have a saberstaff, both blades are the same color, but if you use the "sabercolor 1 x" cheat, or the "sabercolor 2 x" cheat, you can make the blades different colors.

Please note: if you haven't figured it out by now, don't use the quotation marks when you type in the cheats.:D
 Crow_Nest
04-05-2004, 8:21 AM
Originally posted by Kharad Donn
"saber 1 saber 1" to get dual sabers

Its saber single_# single_#

Replace # with a hilt number 1 - 9
 Lei Hng Wei
04-05-2004, 7:01 PM
Wouldn't it be simpler to download OJP Basic or OJP Enhanced? :rolleyes:
 Kharad Donn
04-06-2004, 4:10 AM
Many thanks Crow_Nest, and may the gods of Star Wars rain blessings down upon your head. :D (no, I'm not really that obsessed - it's just an expression of gratitude).
 Crow_Nest
04-06-2004, 8:03 AM
Originally posted by Lei Hng Wei
Wouldn't it be simpler to download OJP Basic or OJP Enhanced? :rolleyes:

Um.... Does OJP let you choose between saber staffs and dual sabers? :confused: If theres such thing can you give me the link to the file?

Many thanks Crow_Nest, and may the gods of Star Wars rain blessings down upon your head. (no, I'm not really that obsessed - it's just an expression of gratitude).

Hey no problem man! :)
 Lei Hng Wei
04-06-2004, 9:01 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Um.... Does OJP let you choose between saber staffs and dual sabers? :confused: If theres such thing can you give me the link to the file?

You could choose single (F/M/S), dual or staff at character creation. Just do a search for OJP.
 Crow_Nest
04-06-2004, 1:11 PM
Originally posted by Lei Hng Wei
You could choose single (F/M/S), dual or staff at character creation. Just do a search for OJP.

Ok thanks!

I'll try OJp enhanced 0.0.1 first.
Page: 1 of 1